Poll: Are you done with Pruitt?

Poll: Are you done with Pruitt?

• Yes

Votes: 361 34.5%
  • No

Votes: 688 65.8%

• Total voters
If he's gonna continue to be married to Wenke and JG,, then yeah I'm done. JG needs to be holding a clipboard the rest of the season. Let the young guys play it out on the field for who gets to be the QB next year.
Read his post game comments. There may be some hope for changes at Qb. Just a maybe.

Reactions: escapegoat2
Antifreeze?

3xJ9X6ynmc9zOtIPC2uKE0TbPWJcZQaB7gd27yeqv8s.png

No we are better than we were at the LOS since Pruitt has been here. Now we aren't where we need to be there yet either, but we are a Qb away from being competitive with most teams. We still need a bigger tougher Rb and we still need more play makers. But size and talent wise we are bigger and better than we were 3 years ago. If we had a good qb we would be 3-1 right now. I do think this staff has to do better at getting quarterbacks ready to play at this level. Our defense didn't lose the game today our Qb did, and his play last week let the game get out of hand. Even against uga, the turnovers changed the game on a dime. No I have not give up on the staff yet, but we must get this ship righted as the season moves forward. GBO!

Well, he has self-admittedly near zero knowledge of the offensive side of the ball, he has demonstrably zero knowledge of how to be a HC, but I guess he is working real hard to try to recruit and develop his own defensive players for the first time in his career since he was gifted with a developed defensive roster at both Georgia and Alabama.
He just needs to stay out of the offense way and let them handle it and when I say that I mean without weinke. He's useless. But it's time to rally behind bailey and see if he can give is a spark. We don't have any other choice to be honest.

Last edited:
Ain't a damn QB in TN right now. You want Bailey, he ain't got the experience. Shrout, sucks donkey balls. Maurer, well hell I don't know. So WTH do you do?

No we are better than we were at the LOS since Pruitt has been here. Now we aren't where we need to be there yet either, but we are a Qb away from being competitive with most teams. We still need a bigger tougher Rb and we still need more play makers. But size and talent wise we are bigger and better than we were 3 years ago. If we had a good qb we would be 3-1 right now. I do think this staff has to do better at getting quarterbacks ready to play at this level. Our defense didn't lose the game today our Qb did, and his play last week let the game get out of hand. Even against uga, the turnovers changed the game on a dime. No I have not give up on the staff yet, but we must get this ship righted as the season moves forward. GBO!
We would NOT be 3-1 right now. We couldn't even score in the second half against Kentucky!

Am I done with him? No, but I would not have given him an extension yet. Clearly there is something not clicking, whether that be the staff, the players, or the man in charge is still yet to be determined.

The team looked like they would have rather been anywhere else but there today, which is troubling. We have no QB talent ready to play at the moment, which makes the ceiling really low. The vaunted offensive line either got kidnapped or they aren’t being coached to their supposed potential. The defense plays well, but they can only hold the water back so much then the dam breaks.

Will Pruitt make the necessary, in my opinion, coaching changes to try to improve moving forward? Time will answer that one, and that may be his ceiling on being a head coach.

VN Store

Back