It’s heartbreaking...

I resent that my son is 11 and he does not understand that we have been great before his time with a rich tradition. He takes a social beating from those bandwagon trash in his classes, but he bleeds orange. I hate it for him. He does recoil at the mention of JG and has for four years. He would fit in around here with us big folks. He is 11.
He doesn't deserve to have been subjected to such a life of let down.

Reactions: SpookyAction
Literally hate all of y’all under 40. U have no concept of what is what. You just spout off at any adversity. Yes this loss sucked. But people like you make it worse. Thinking you are some savior. Gimme a break. You’re a jackass. And never seen or felt adversity

I’m over 40 but back at ya dude! IMO you and your apathy are what is killing our fan base. If you are happy cheering for an irrelevant team, why don’t you move on over to the Vandy fan base. We are THE UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE and we have a legacy of winning, just because you forgot that doesn’t mean everyone else has to be content with losing.

Since 2001

THIS, right here. The wife got her MBA from UT in 98 and we were seemingly at the pinnacle of the football world. Beaten the gumpers how many years in a row, seemed to be on the top of most recruits list and just an exciting time. Ever since a year or two after it’s been one depressing time after another. I’m a Vol-in-law but invested heavily because of it and it’s just heartbreaking to see the team stumble, fumble and bumble ever since. It takes the enjoyment out of watching games and in her opinion, less proud of her degree. This sh1t can’t continue. We’re quickly becoming one of the past greats with little hope of returning to national prominence. Think Nebraska, Miami even more recently Texas. All schools with proud traditions who’ve quickly become 2nd or 3rd tier. It won’t be easy to get back as young kids don’t have any memory of past glory and their parents also losing that memory too. So sad. 😕

VN Store

Back