Maurer transferring [fake news]

A bit to late don't ya think. Having a comptetion now is a bit like bitching about whose idea it was to drain the swamp when you're knee deep in alligators..
No. Now is a much better time than next spring. What do you gain by continuing to play JG? He's not likely to get appreciably better. He will continue to hold the O back. There's just nothing to be gained by playing him.

I hoped Shrout might have come along but it doesn't look like he has.

BM was a true freshman and isn’t a 5th year senior.
You're talking to a wall. He'll be back shortly to excuse JG and blame the loss on everyone else before declaring that Maurer sucks and JG gives UT the best chance to win. His devotion is cultic.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
No. Now is a much better time than next spring. What do you gain by continuing to play JG? He's not likely to get appreciably better. He will continue to hold the O back. There's just nothing to be gained by playing him.

I hoped Shrout might have come along but it doesn't look like he has.
I'm just saying, no competition right now, super glue a clipboard to JG's gane and let the other guy get out there and learn.

Was he even on the sidelines today? I remember seeing him a lot last week which means he made the travel roster but didnt see him at all today.

Good point. I question this staffs ability to develop QB's in general. JG looks the same as he did 2 years ago. The others haven't developed?

We really don't know if they have developed, not seen enough of them to properly assess them. Maurer played very well for a freshman last yr until he got hurt. He was not the same after the injury.

Reactions: whodeycin85
Or if they had gotten bombarded into a Nathan Peterman, that would have been all she wrote. Ainge has issues but he entered his sophomore season full of earned confidence. That musical chairs ruined him for the season. Pruitt doesn’t want to replace JG until he’s confident whoever’s next KEEPS JG replaced. Not the best litmus test at the end of a rout imo.

They wouldn't have to do much to be better than jg. Last 6 qtrs of play generated 7 points, and gave away much more than that. Bailey would have had 3 in one series, if he had been in the game earlier.

They wouldn't have to do much to be better than jg. Last 6 qtrs of play generated 7 points, and gave away much more than that. Bailey would have had 3 in one series, if he had been in the game earlier.
Don’t hear me arguing. Watched the same game.

I hoped Shrout might have come along but it doesn't look like he has
Based on what? The 2 minutes he’s played

He is gone at the end of the year.
Yeah.
He made sure to say he wouldn't leave mid-season.

But some have mentioned on here, there will be some type of one time univesal no barrier transfer exception in January of 2021.
Meaning we'll be losing sone guys and they will play WITHIN the division effective immediately...

😱 Come on dude, I really like Maurer, but you're carrying this love affair a bit to far...
Let me ask you this, when Trask goes for an NFL evaluation and they look at his tape and see bad throws to Pitts who catches everything, are they gonna take into account throwing to an all american TE as opposed to say throwing to and completing passes to our TE....HB has an extreme cheat in Gilbert....jury is still out on HB...but that sideline pass was a very JGesqe 50/50

Let me ask you this, when Trask goes for an NFL evaluation and they look at his tape and see bad throws to Pitts who catches everything, are they gonna take into account throwing to an all american TE as opposed to say throwing to and completing passes to our TE....HB has an extreme cheat in Gilbert....jury is still out on HB...but that sideline pass was a very JGesqe 50/50
I honestly have no clue how NFL analysts operate and evaluate.

Sorry, I didn't see HB play, they trotted JG out there one too many times for me, so me and the wife went to Hobby Lobby...

ur desperately trying to make a case for Maurer that simply isnt there and the staff knows it. so does everyone else except yalls little fanclub

Reactions: butchna
I honestly have no clue how NFL analysts operate and evaluate.

Sorry, I didn't see HB play, they trotted JG out there one too many times for me, so me and the wife went to Hobby Lobby...
They take your weapons into consideration

ur desperately trying to make a case for Maurer that simply isnt there and the staff knows it. so does everyone else except yalls little fanclub
No im not...im saying were have no idea what we have with HB except that most of stats come from Gilbert and another speeder at Michigan St....he did ok today but it was his 1st action.

Now quit being butt hurt cuz your hero crapped the bed again and go cry with pulaski and k-town

It was very Maureresque circa O&W game and against UTC...you know...first college football action?

It was very Maureresque circa O&W game and against UTC...you know...first college football action?
And your point???? Unlike you JG slurpers normal football people understand freshman will struggle and not try to down freshman just to make thier heros feel better.....im sure there are some injured vols you can fun of...

VN Store

Back