Mark Wiedmer smells something burning in the kitchen...

For the first time, I am embarrassed for the fans. We have and waited and waited for someone to bring Tennessee to its rightful place at the top of the SEC. I want CPF, to tear into some people's a$$ and tell Chaney to earn his damn pay. What we see is a coaching staff that have lost the locker room.

Pruitt sucks....period. Great recruiter but he has us right back in deadville. We could have an entire team of 5 stars and we'd still get boatraced by Kentucky today.

Recruiting really hasn’t been that great.....he’s brought in Wanya, Wright, and Henry T. Only 1 of those players is really a star.

I’m tired. Just about every one of the fans are worn out. I know that my energy is just about used up. The fans have brought it into every wretched season from Kiffin to Pruitt. Now, in season 3 of the CJP era, we’re talking about the same old things.

At some point, the team has to show you something to get you excited about. Sooner or later, people are going to lose interest. The fact that this hasn’t happened yet is a testament to the loyalty of our fanbase. That won’t last forever at this rate, I’m afraid.

I’m pretty demoralized (yet again) - not that it matters. Whatever is being done isn’t working. Not even close.

This is the same type of stuff we were hearing when we lost to Georgia state, then we almost beat bama and went on an 8 game win streak. Remember, this team did beat usce who beat auburn today and killed mizzou who beat LSU. Went toe to toe with #3 Georgia for a half. We have a good team and the potential to win more games this year, just need a spark on offense.

It’s a long season. The jury is still out.

I’m tired. Just about every one of the fans are worn out. I know that my energy is just about used up. The fans have brought it into every wretched season from Kiffin to Pruitt. Now, in season 3 of the CJP era, we’re talking about the same old things.

At some point, the team has to show you something to get you excited about. Sooner or later, people are going to lose interest. The fact that this hasn’t happened yet is a testament to the loyalty of our fanbase. That won’t last forever at this rate, I’m afraid.

I’m pretty demoralized (yet again) - not that it matters. Whatever is being done isn’t working. Not even close.

Think the stupid extension is why alot of us are even downer.

No extension we have hope.

With extension we know hes here till atleast 2023 and then we go unproven coach rebuild again.

Honestly why should those of us who have cared and supported this team for decades keep supporting them when they clearly dont care about us?

I am fried.

Think the stupid extension is why alot of us are even downer.

No extension we have hope.

With extension we know hes here till atleast 2023 and then we go unproven coach rebuild again.

Honestly why should those of us who have cared and supported this team for decades keep supporting them when they clearly dont care about us?

I am fried.
JP is safe until Jones is paid off. After that no telling. The payoff money is in the budget and so is his salary, so he gets until when ever that is.

QB play is what got Jones fired and it looks like the same is going to happen to JP. Mostly the same QB too.

I think the poor play of the offense has some decention in the ranks maybe. Team didn't look ready today, and JG was his usual bad self against halfway good defenses.. We got to get more out of that position..
JG is a head case with little to no confidence. They keep playing him and I bet the line hates it!

I think the poor play of the offense has some decention in the ranks maybe. Team didn't look ready today, and JG was his usual bad self against halfway good defenses.. We got to get more out of that position..
The offense didn't play good because they have quit on JG. Put Bailey in and Roll with him for good. Let the cards fall where they May. He's going to get better with every game he plays. JG should see the bench from now on

I nodded off in the 3rd quarter...

Reactions: Kungfuman2000
For the first time, I am embarrassed for the fans. We have and waited and waited for someone to bring Tennessee to its rightful place at the top of the SEC. I want CPF, to tear into some people's a$$ and tell Chaney to earn his damn pay. What we see is a coaching staff that have lost the locker room.
It's NOT CHANEY!!!!
IT'S PRUITT

I think people lose interest after this debacle today. Mediocrity is unacceptable. What we saw today is a staff that acts like we haven't won SEC championships in our history.

Terrible strategy on offense. No difference makers or they don't know how to get them the ball. OL has underperformed.

Barely above average on defense but prone to mistakes. We already know teams are hitting us for slants. Has the staff figured it out?

I am watching the Georgia vs Alabama game and it makes you realize that is big league football. High quality. We look middling and boring.

This team is going to get blown out next week. The good news is it will be a limited crowd so Alabama fans don't take over the stadium.

I don't like saying I can't wait until certain players are gone right now this program is going nowhere fast. I also see a bad tendency from Pruitt and Chaney regarding the QB position.

VN Store

Back