Pruitt Post Kentucky ASSwhipping

Did they ever have JG? When is the last time an SEC Qb gave another team As many direct points off turnovers as JG in 6 Qtrs? That total is 31 points as I stated before. Give me one time that has happened in the SEC or perhaps the NCAA. You have some research to do in this but I will wait.
there's a lot more to it than that and you know it. Did you watch the GA game? We were dominated up front but that doesn’t matter does it? There’s only one guy out there right? It’s not a team is it?

Listening on The Frog on iHeart and he just essentially watered down JG's bad performance and made comments like, "well he kind of underthrew it there a little bit" and "maybe he shoulda looked for the checkdown." Not once did I hear, JG played a poor game and needs to work his butt off this week to get ready OR we appreciate JG and all he has done for this university, unfortunately we are going to have to go a different direction...........I would like to see more Bailey, I just dont think it can get any worse.
He's not going to do that and I wouldn't want him to.

Serious question: How much less practice has UT gotten than our competition? Say? UGA and UK?

I came into this season willing to give the season to him of we had poor performance due to Covid> I'm not willing to give that if UK and their staff have traversed this better than we have, all things being equal.
Judging from the “false positives” rolling out of Tuscaloosa this week, probably quite a bit more missed practices than some of our conference brethren.
GBO!!

Watching Arkansas. Those Guys Play hard for Pittman. Our guys quit for Pruitt.. coaches matter
Our guys played hard for Pruitt, until the third quarter against UGA. Once they saw CJP keep trotting JG out on the field turnover after turnover, they lost hope.
A Head Coach is the Central leader for a Team. Trust existed after the 8!game win streak but CJP squandered it with his stubborn and headstrong decision to stick with Guarantano.

Reactions: lifeVol
Pruitt thinks he’s smarter than everyone.

Too bad everyone but him can see that JG is not good, has not developed, has not become more consistent, and most importantly, is not the answer and has had his shot.

You meant “shots”.

Reactions: PA Vol
Our guys played hard for Pruitt, until the third quarter against UGA. Once they saw CJP keep trotting JG out on the field turnover after turnover, they lost hope.
A Head Coach is the Central leader for a Team. Trust existed after the 8!game win streak but CJP squandered it with his stubborn and headstrong decision to stick with Guarantano.
I wish I knew the players as you do to get that inside information.

Not gloating but this was my argument all off season.

I'm not ready to say "Bailey" yet. I didn't see anything in his limited snaps today that says he brings something different or better. I am willing to say that they need to focus on Maurer and HB. JG just isn't what you need from a RS Sr and you get nothing by investing more time in him. Shrout has an arm but he made an absolutely awful decision today. He probably needs to be playing FCS or DII. At that level, he might have a chance to learn the game at a slower pace while playing and still get a post-collegiate chance.
Something is up with Maurer. He was the guy they turned to last season and he got zero snaps today. If he's healthy, then I'm surprised he didn't get a chance.

Something is up with Maurer. He was the guy they turned to last season and he got zero snaps today. If he's healthy, then I'm surprised he didn't get a chance.
Pruitt said that Maurer was part of a contact trace and then slowed by his hamstring injury. He said something to the effect that Maurer knew what was going on.

I just hope Pruitt finally sees that JG limits the O too much and gives the starter's practice snaps to BM and HB this week.

Pruitt said that Maurer was part of a contact trace and then slowed by his hamstring injury. He said something to the effect that Maurer knew what was going on.

I just hope Pruitt finally sees that JG limits the O too much and gives the starter's practice snaps to BM and HB this week.
If Bailey and Maurer are healthy, then I don't see how anyone could question them being the top two. JG has all the physical tools in the world, but I don't think he's ever going to get there mentally. It's just time to move on. Hate it for the guy and hope he does well as a backup if needed. Shrout has always been a guy that could maybe be productive in the SEC after three years in the system.

Reactions: tbh and sjt18

VN Store

Back