Pruitt Post Kentucky ASSwhipping

I don’t think he’s as bad a coach as what this thread has let on, but I am tired of opening up every post game presser talking about how little practice we had during fall camp. Like we were the only affected team. But even worse than that, I don’t think I can stand to hear again how our guys need to learn how to practice the right way. We’re still saying crap like that after the 4th game of year 3?

So true. They are his players by now. If they can’t practice properly, it is on him.

That was a Butch type comment if he said that. Dude sees the future and a big loss next week. That's a bad feeling as a fan and I thought going into the year we had a chance. Reality has hit me now.

The offense has gotten worse this year. We should be better everywhere but WR. There is a reason JG wasn't picked in any preseason teams and a reason not many were high on us.

On defense we're struggling some but the biggest problem is offensive failure. 34 points makes the defense looks bad but they didn't give up 34.

No, they gave up 17, which should be enough to win most games with a competent offense.

Our back 7 looks lost on way too many plays. Tripps to one side and then sending a back or TE in motion and we are a lost ball in high weeds. It happens every time. If I were the OC of the other team. I would throw the slant 8 or 10 times in a row. We can't stop it.

I hate to say it, but my initial impressions of Pruitt when he was first hired have only been reinforced over time. I could chalk-up all the "Aight's?" in his early days to maybe just first-time head coach jitters. But he's just continued to do it, only now it's that dumb "Does that make sense?" line over and over again. I realize he's a football coach, but listening to him speak just does not instill confidence.
I was worried once I saw the video from his Hoover coaching days where he didn’t know what asparagus was.

Reactions: Hacksaw and 08Vol
He needs held accountable but the bad thing is who are we going to replace him with. Can’t keep doing this. If he can get his head out of his ass and get a qb then he wouldn’t have as much pressure on him.
This is such a NON issue. He is NOT going to be replaced any time soon.

you are clueless sir. They imposed their will on us when it mattered. Controlled the LOS and dominated when they needed to. We quit. Again
You Have a minority opinion. Most here believe we still have a good defense and we do. Wr lose the time of possession and the defense gets tired the last two games. We lost TOP jn the first game by over 10 minutes. Do you understand how that works?

Reactions: mercuryvol
The kids saw the old Jaret against Georgia and they’ve quit. Georgia provided a simple game plan on how to shut us down and it’s not going to get better anytime soon. And we suck all around

And the man makes 4 million dollars a year to present this way. Highest paid state employee in TN, and this is what we get for public engagement and communication skills. Tried to rationalize the concern, but it never did bode well.

People don’t seem to understand how much $4 million a year is because most of us receive weekly pay checks. Pruitt is making $73,000 a week. Next year when his raise kicks in he will be making $80,000 per week. This man is making more per week than most of us do per year, and these are the results he’s producing.

I don’t think he’s as bad a coach as what this thread has let on, but I am tired of opening up every post game presser talking about how little practice we had during fall camp. Like we were the only affected team. But even worse than that, I don’t think I can stand to hear again how our guys need to learn how to practice the right way. We’re still saying crap like that after the 4th game of year 3?
Sounds like our coaches need to learn how to coach the right way

VN Store

Back