Maurer transferring [fake news]

Don't you think Pruitt and Chaney have been talking about the Change? I mean it would be hard not to discuss....Chaney has had JG for 1.5 years and with JG it has not sunk in. Today his arm looked weak...
I don't know. I'm struggling to stick with Pruitt. He sounds down right delusional when it comes to JG.

You don't pull your starting qb for a bad half. I think none of you have watched football before JG came here.

Bm turnover rate is astronomical.

JG literally has the lowest turnover rate in UT history, That was an aberration like Clausen with four fumbles in one half or Peyton with 4 ints in one half.

Dobbs was a much more accurate passer. Running game wasn't even on the same planet.

Two different qbs and situations.

That is funny. Yall will twist anything to minimize JG coming in and bailing us out.
JG turned the ball over 7-8 times in under 4 quarters! That’s astronomical!

I don't know. I'm struggling to stick with Pruitt. He sounds down right delusional when it comes to JG.
like a teacher's pet....I think we would have seen more HB with Spring Practice and the fact he was out in the fall session for several Practices. I was also not impressed with the OLs conditioning. They looked winded.

Reactions: EZE
No reason for shrout or Maurer to be here. Pruitt has made his point that no other qbs have a shot outside of jg of playing at Tennessee. Bailey will be the next guy when jg has his eligibility run out.

like a teacher's pet....I think we would have seen more HB with Spring Practice and the fact he was out in the fall session for several Practices. I was also not impressed with the OLs conditioning. They looked winded.
Maybe. But I didn't see anything special from HB in that limited PT. He made a very good throw. I very bad throw that probably should have been picked and an incompletion, right?

That's not really a good enough sample set and we could definitely expect more if HB had 50% of the starter's snaps in practice... but did he show anything physically that makes him stand out among the 4?

Apparently he is t leaving. But a smart choice for him honestly.
Apparently he tweeted he isn't.

I pains me to say... but I don't think he's going to get a fair shake. I don't know why. But he offers things the other 3 do not. He's more mobile. He throws better on the run. He throws better off platform. He appears to have the quickest release of the 4 by a fairly wide margin.

He makes mistakes and needs to be coached up... but he does things "off schedule" that mark a good QB these days.

Brian Maurer (@maurerera_2) Tweeted:
I’m not giving on my team mid season this is false

Thats a motherF'n leader right there!!! Take a freaking clue Pruitt
"My team"
Well.... 4 games in and that's the best demonstration we've had of a QB taking control of the team so far this year.

I was never a "NeverJG'er" but after 26 starts + significant time coming off the bench; You can call me a "EnoughJG'er".

"My team"
Well.... 4 games in and that's the best demonstration we've had of a QB taking control of the team so far this year.

I was never a "NeverJG'er" but after 26 starts + significant time coming off the bench; You can call me a "EnoughJG'er".
He’s done absolutely nothing this year and yet is making fools of everyone without taking a snap. Those that want him gone..... careful what you wish for.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
"My team"

Im an Enough JGer and EnoughJPer as well

I pains me to say... but I don't think he's going to get a fair shake. I don't know why. But he offers things the other 3 do not. He's more mobile. He throws better on the run. He throws better off platform. He appears to have the quickest release of the 4 by a fairly wide margin.

He makes mistakes and needs to be coached up... but he does things "off schedule" that mark a good QB these days.
Yes and we desperately need a mobile QB with our line struggling with edge rushers.

Gotta apologize to you. I used to give you crap about JG. I defended him way too long. But back to Maurer, I think he had some mental health issues that prevented him from progressing this year.

VN Store

Back