Is Pruitt a Dead Man Walking?

Because it has been. How do you say it has been down? He took over a team that couldn't win a SEC game. Turnovers the last 6 quarters is making this seem way worst than it actually is. Our roster is better.

You are what your record says you are and Pruitt and this team are losers.

Pruitt is no where near being on hot seat or firing.

This is odd year and we didn’t get much prep for the season JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

Regardless, THE BAILEY ERA HAS STARTED BABY
I hope you're right, he may not be great at first, but at least we (and the team) know he has potential, unlike #2 who's ceiling was always low and continues to get lower with every play that he isn't happy with

We got as much prep as Ky. did and had a higher rated recruiting class.

You don't know how badly each team was affected by COVID quarantine protocols. We got beat badly because we turned the ball over like 5 times, and two were returned for TDs.

Reactions: Honky
Yeah I had my fingers crossed but a lot of that 8 game winning streak was over middle of road teams with on side kicks & end of game goal line stands. I was afraid it was FOOLS GOLD.

Correct me if I’m wrong but I think only 1 of those wins was over a team with a winning record.

Reactions: coach799 and 08Vol
I see this as a problem of hubris. CJP is a brilliant football mind. Football people know. So does Pruitt. But that is the problem, Pruitt has so much faith in his abilities that he thinks he can somehow cover up and win with a liability as big as JG at QB. His pride is such (IMO) is that he thinks his skills as a tactician will let him win IN SPITE of JG.
Sometimes a little humility isn’t a bad thing in a leader. But to pull JG would be to admit that he was was wrong, and I don’t think his pride will allow that. Same underlying issue as we had with Butch. How dare anyone question the Master?

Pruitt will be here next year and the year after that. UT is not in a position financially to keep hiring and firing coaches. Thank Fulmer for that brilliant contract extension prior to the start of the season.
PF was afraid someone might hire JP from under his nose because he was doing so well.

At the time pruitt was hired I thought 4 to 5 years to turn things around. I still think the bulk of the talent is young. Hopefully things will start to click for the young guys.

Reactions: theFallGuy
Because it has been. How do you say it has been down? He took over a team that couldn't win a SEC game. Turnovers the last 6 quarters is making this seem way worst than it actually is. Our roster is better.

Butch Jones beat Florida and Georgia in 2016. Pruitt has yet to even be competitive against them. Jones left talent. The new coach hasn't been able to use it correctly.

Everyone, let's just become Alabama fans. They actually win Championships and don't lose 13-14 straight games to their rivals. Our lives will be a lot more happy cheering on the Tide. No more stupid JG, stupid coaching hires, or stupid administration.

He better start showing an ability to coach kids up...and just as important, show you can make adjustments, adapt, use your roster and staff to their full potential.

VN Store

Back