Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson are CLEARLY the 2 best QBs in the 2018 NFL Draft

Because serious spinal surgeries don't allow for one to return to full contact football 5 months later.

Ok doctor. Can you please cite your source telling us when spinal surgery becomes serious? Is 6 months the magic number? Or should it have taken him 12 months?

I'm guessing you have to brief the Dallas Cowboys and the rest of the sports world on how Dak's injury isn't serious since he will be cleared to return in 4-6 months. Everywhere I look people seem to think Dak's injury was serious. But according to you an injury cannot be considered serious if the player is medically cleared in around 5 months.

Last edited:
Yes. You couched your bull**** claim with the word "essentially" hoping that no one would notice that it is, in fact, bull****. Sorry to disappoint.

More bull****. He was still in the league in March of '19. And not "essentially" in the league, but actually in the league.

As a bull**** artist, bull**** is quite clearly your strong suit.

Unlike you I don't state outright lies. I'm not the one who said he had a "workout" with no evidence. I am clear with my language. Don't blame me for your lack of comprehension when it comes to the english language.

Last edited:
See this is the infamous D4H weasel spin.

You've spent pages here pushing the narrative that his spinal injury/surgery is THE reason he isn't in the league anymore. When you are pressed for details you just keep replying with your own personal credulity about how a spinal surgery by default has to be some career altering event....which isn't a valid reason. Arguing from ignorance is a fallacy and a pretty basic one.

Whether the injury/surgery has anything to do with him not being in the NFL anymore is 100% pure speculation. There's zero to "strongly suggest" it is; what is strongly suggested is that he wasn't good enough before the surgery and he still isn't after.

No. I've been very clear with my language. When I am speculating I let it be known unlike @bamawriter who makes up lies and states them as fact. I have said time and time again we do not have enough information to know what is going on with Kaaya for sure. All we know is he had surgery on his spine in September 2018 and has ESSENTIALLY been out of the league ever since. It is my contention that this injury affected his NFL career.

You guys are the ones who have tried to make declarative facts without evidence to suggest this injury has played NO PART in why he is no longer in the NFL. I have simply been countering that point.

Um yes....there is. Cutting into your spine is serious in the sense that any surgery on any major part of the body is serious by default, but there are still vastly different levels of risk and seriousness. A heart valve replacement surgery is serious because it's your heart, but compared to quadruple bypass it's pretty routine.

No spit genius. There are obviously different levels of seriousness in the universe of possible spinal surgeries. However, certain body parts are more critical than others to the point any surgery to them is always serious compared to surgery to almost any other body part. Your example about the heart is good one. Any heart surgery is extremely serious in comparison to surgery on almost any other part of the body given how important the heart is. As you pointed out, within the universe of heart surgeries there are varying levels of seriousness with some heart surgeries being more serious than others. With that said, any heart surgery is more serious than surgery to the ankle (for example) given how critical the heart is for our overall health.

I have not argued that there aren't varying levels of seriousness within the universe of spinal surgeries. All I'm saying is any spinal surgery meets the threshold of seriousness compared to surgery on almost any other part of the body given how critical the spine is for ability to move.

Last edited:
Ok doctor. Can you please cite your source? I'm guessing you have not briefed the Dallas Cowboys yet on how Dak's injury isn't serious since he will be cleared to return in 4-6 months.

In the realm of possible injuries, Dak's is not all that serious. It looked terrible, but it a fairly easy fix.

Just like a slipped disc is different from a broken neck.

Unlike you I don't state outright lies. I'm not the one who said he had a "workout" with no evidence. I am clear in my language. Don't blame me for your lack of comprehension when it comes to the english language.

Like I've said before, I assumed he got a workout because that's what teams do. If my assumption is wrong, then it's wrong. Doesn't really hurt my point at all (and would actually help yours if I am right). Your "clear language" is 100% bull****, is easily provable to be false, and doesn't help your point at all.

In the realm of possible injuries, Dak's is not all that serious. It looked terrible, but it a fairly easy fix.

Just like a slipped disc is different from a broken neck.

LOL. Ok doctor. Guess you should let the sports world know that cause you're the first person I've seen downplay Dak's injury. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised. After all you are the one who has been downplaying spinal surgery like its a sprained ankle.

FTR you have yet to cite a source saying spinal surgeries with recovery timelines of 5 months are not serious.

Like I've said before, I assumed he got a workout because that's what teams do.

Stop assuming. We live in a world where statements declared as outright facts require clear evidence. You tried to couch your speculation as fact. When I called you out on it you tried to weasel your way out of it by pretending that you didn't mean he actually got a workout till I cited your exact quote with the word "workout" in it.

You have had an agenda this entire time to try and downplay Kaaya's injury and instead potray lack of talent as the reason he is no longer in the league. That's why you created this fiction that he got a "workout" out of thin air. Its also why you are now claiming spinal surgeries with recovery timelines of 5 months are not serious despite citing zero evidence. As well as downplaying Dak's injury like he sprained his ankle rather than having his ankle snapped in half and protruding through his skin.

Stop acting like you aren't lying all over this thread.

Stop assuming. We live in a world where statements declared as outright facts require clear evidence. You tried to couch your speculation as fact. When I called you out on it you tried to weasel your way out of it by pretending that you didn't mean he actually got a workout till I cited your exact quote with the word "workout" in it.

You have had an agenda this entire time to try and downplay Kaaya's injury and instead potray lack of talent as the reason he is no longer in the league. That's why you created this fiction that he got a "workout" out of thin air. Its also why you are now claiming spinal surgeries with recovery timelines of 5 months are not serious despite citing zero evidence. As well as downplaying Dak's injury like he sprained his ankle rather than having his ankle snapped in half and protruding through his skin.

Stop acting like you aren't lying all over this thread.

Like that Dobbs with be a HOFer? Would love some clear evidence on that one.

EDIT: The HOFer who is yet again a healthy inactive this week.

Last edited:
No spit genius. There are obviously different levels of seriousness in the universe of possible spinal surgeries. However, certain body parts are more critical than others to the point any surgery to them is always serious compared to surgery to almost any other body part. Your example about the heart is good one. Any heart surgery is extremely serious in comparison to surgery on almost any other part of the body given how important the heart is. As you pointed out, within the universe of heart surgeries there are varying levels of seriousness with some heart surgeries being more serious than others. With that said, any heart surgery is more serious than surgery to the ankle (for example) given how critical the heart is for our overall health.

I have not argued that there aren't varying levels of seriousness within the universe of spinal surgeries. All I'm saying is any spinal surgery meets the threshold of seriousness compared to surgery on almost any other part of the body given how critical the spine is for ability to move.

Well that's a cool story....it's too bad literally nobody is arguing otherwise; you're too busy congratulating yourself for tearing down a strawman you built yourself in all this comparison to ankles.....which no one has made.

Says the guy whose entire argument is built on his own admitted lack of knowledge.

There's a difference between argument and making up facts to support your points. I have been very clear on when I am speculating. I didn't call you out on your argument. I called you out on making up facts with no evidence. You claimed a specific event happened (a "workout") with zero evidence to support it. The only fact I have claimed in this debate thus far is the fact Kaaya had spinal surgery in September 2018 (for which I have provided evidence). I have been clear that everything else I have stated with regard to Kaaya since September 2018 is speculation on my part from this one fact. That's nothing like what you have been doing which is making up lies to try and downgrade this spinal surgery.

Like that Dobbs with be a HOFer? Would love some clear evidence on that one.

That's called projecting the future genius. Its not the same as making a backward looking statement and declaring it as a fact. What @bamawriter did was not tell us Kaaya would get a workout in the future and fail, he claimed he got a workout in February 2019 and failed. That is declaring a fact for which you must provide clear evidence. Projecting the future and saying Josh Dobbs will be a Hall of Famer when his career is over is not declaring a fact. Its a prediction.

I made a mistake earlier when I doubted if you understood the english language. It seems like simple logic might be issue.

That's called projecting the future genius. Its not the same as making a backward looking statement and declaring it as a fact. What @bamawriter did was not tell us Kaaya would get a workout in the future and fail, he claimed he got a workout in February 2019 and failed. That is declaring a fact for which you must provide clear evidence. Projecting the future and saying Josh Dobbs will be a Hall of Famer when his career is over is not declaring a fact. Its a prediction.

I made a mistake earlier when I doubted if you understood the english language. It seems like simple logic might be issue.

Assuming Kaaya got a workout = OH MY GOD YOU LYING LIAR!!!

Assuming an injury ended Kaaya's career despite also insisting that no one worked him out = not at all an issue because no other possibilities exist so STOP PRETENDING ANYTHING ELSE COULD HAVE POSSIBLY OCCURRED YOU LYING LIAR!!!

Reactions: VolsSportsFan

Saying something WILL happen is an assertion.

Assertion - a confident and forceful statement of fact or belief.

You obviously must not know I have a pending bet with @bamawriter that Josh Dobbs will start at least 1 playoff game this year.

So no I'm not kicking anything down the road. There is a definitive deadline for my guarantee that this year would be the start of Dobbs legendary career.

Last time I checked a "guarantee" isn't a prediction. You want me to keep finding you contradicting yourself, I have plenty more where that came from. You've spouted so much s*** on here you can't even keep track of the lies you're telling.

In about 7 months, people will be saying that Josh Dobbs had the season in 2018 that people thought Deshaun Watson was going to have.

Watson is a poor man's Dobbs. In a few years, it'll be considered hilarious that people actually thought Watson was better than Dobbs.

Deshaun Watson is a college legend. His NFL career will never reach those heights because of his lack of durability. Josh Dobbs on the other hand will go down as the GREATEST player in NFL history. Just remember I've been saying this from the start. I want this to be clear to everyone so that in a few years when people start calling Dobbs the GOAT that ya'll will remember I was way ahead of the curve.

A whole lot of rambling about nothing.

Once again, I'll let the NFL decide who is right.

If Josh Dobbs isn't 2x the player Deshaun Watson is in the NFL, then I'll take back everything I said about him.

I'm that confident in Josh Dobbs ability.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

I don't make predictions.

I make evaluations.

And they are almost always right.

Look who is now arguing with themself!

It only means its overdue to happen this year. Like I said a million times, I know how this story ends. The journey is the mystery.

Dobbs will win a Super Bowl in his first season as a starter. The only mystery is whether it was gonna be last year or this year. Since it wasn't last year, then it means it will most certainly be this year.

But yeah you don't "kick the can down the road".

No caveat.

If Dobbs isn't a SUPERSTAR in the next 1-2 years, I'll admit I was wrong all along and don't know anything.

That is how confident I am in Josh Dobbs. I've said this before and I'll say it again, there isn't a QB prospect I've been more confident in before in my life than Josh Dobbs. He's got everything you could want from an elite athlete. He's physically talented. But more importantly, he's mentally got the right competitive spirit and determination. He's mentally in the Michael Jordan/Tom Brady class. That is what makes me most confident in his success.

With a talent like Dobbs, I don't need any caveats. His success is inevitable. The only question is when.

You posted this on May 6 2018. Since you struggle with basic details......that's been almost 2 and a half years ago.

Reactions: bamawriter
Actually all this did was guarantee he wins NFL MVP and the Super Bowl this upcoming season. A guy like Dobbs doesn't need anymore motivation.

Steelers wasted a 3rd round pick on a guy who will always be a backup.

Bad draft thus far for the Steelers, they've reached at every round.

April 27, 2018.

Reactions: bamawriter
Assuming Kaaya got a workout = OH MY GOD YOU LYING LIAR!!!

Assuming an injury ended Kaaya's career despite also insisting that no one worked him out = not at all an issue because no other possibilities exist so STOP PRETENDING ANYTHING ELSE COULD HAVE POSSIBLY OCCURRED YOU LYING LIAR!!!

Stop lying again. You said Kaaya got a workout as a declarative fact. You said it like I said Kaaya had spinal surgery in September 2018. Difference is I had evidence to back up my statement of fact while you had no evidence to back up yours. Its why you have been running from that statement ever since while I have been doubling down on mine.

VN Store

Back