The Official #18 Tennessee vs. Kentucky Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, SEC Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't what I'd call competing..
Guess we'll see what happens after the half when KY adjust like every team does against TN.
Well heck he's throwing now and looking bad
The QB position is holding us back.... the defense and running game played great.... need to get it all going on the second half.... need good JG in the second half

5 win and 8 win season.. he has to have time 2 years isn’t enough time you guys who think we are in the 90’s early 2000’s are senile this has to be a rebuild and this year has been a sh** show due to a virus, no way this team looses to a Georgia state guaranteed and I’m not saying he’s the guy for the next decade I’m just saying he has to have time and if you think you will get any coach worth a damn if you are firing coaches without giving them 4-5 years then again you don’t know much
Its VANDY....we are down to KY. Stop excusing this **** show

Reactions: Caz and CPVOL
Let's just be clear. The worst throw off the day was #12. Maurer appears to be unavailable. HB would be last resort because he isn't ready. If we can't get #2s head on straight, we're in big trouble.
Doesn't take much to be ready to just hand the ball off. Bailey can do that I'm sure...

What's funny is Tenn can still win this game because it's Kentucky.

Of course they can, but that’s not my point. The point is this coaching staff is not good. It’s year 3 and lots of warning signs going off. Are you encouraged by what you’ve seen out of the team and staff?

Reactions: TheVolsFrog
Pruitt let's a 5th yr Senior, 3 yr Starter, make mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake and keeps him in. A backup with limited experience makes 1 mistake and pulls him. Pruitt can kick rocks and die on this JG grenade.
Just don't get why he gives JG such a long leash but pulls backups aftet one mistake. Did this last year too.

Reactions: VolArmy74
Not a big picture person, huh?

Pruitt just got a contract extension, can’t pay another coach like we’re paying Butch (still), he’s done great on the recruiting trail, our QB play is garbage, And we’ve only had one bad win to arguably the best team in the NCAA.

Knee jerk reactionist, small picture guy, huh?

Reactions: photovol
The other thing about Guaranturnover that peeves me is he was recruited to be an RPO QB but the the dude never pulls the ball and runs even when its clear he has an open run where he can get at least 10 to 15 yards.

Reactions: posivol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back