R-E-L-A-X, we are much improved.

rikberry31

We Are Tennessee
My word. I can barely read anything on this board, it's like watching a bunch of toddlers have a tantrum because mama won't buy them a chocolate bar. Last year the come apart was because we lost to Georgia State, this year it is just as bad beacuse we lost to Georgia. People Georgia is maybey the best team in the country. Some of you need to get a grip. I really believe that losing bets and just plain football ignorance is the biggest problem for many on here.

My word. I can barely read anything on this board, it's like watching a bunch of toddlers have a tantrum because mama won't buy them a chocolate bar. Last year the come apart was because we lost to Georgia State, this year it is just as bad beacuse we lost to Georgia. People Georgia is maybey the best team in the country. Some of you need to get a grip. I really believe that losing bets and just plain football ignorance is the biggest problem for many on here.

This should be fun.

Relax? LOL, we beat Mizzou simply because Henry T scored a defensive touchdown, that game was actually a mediocre performance by our offense. Then we go out with a lead at halftime against UGA and fall apart offensively the whole second half. There's not much seen on the field so far that should give Vol fans something to relax about with our lackluster offensive efforts to date IMO.

VN cancel culture about to go nuclear on you

Relax? LOL, we beat Mizzou simply because Henry T scored a defensive touchdown, that game was actually a mediocre performance by our offense. Then we go out with a lead at halftime against UGA and fall apart offensively the whole second half. There's not much seen on the field so far that should give Vol fans something to relax about with our lackluster offensive efforts to date IMO.
Did you watch the defense on Saturday? Anyone with even basic understanding of the game can see improvement. Two times we stonewalled Georgia on 4th down.

"VN cancel culture about to go nuclear on you"

peytonsad.0.gif

Reactions: rikberry31

That was south carolina but our offense had definitely looked lethargic.

I agree Vols were not an elite team because we beat 2 middle of the pack teams but I believe the point of the OP is that some of you seem to believe they were because we won those 2 games. I want them to be elite to but when the top 3 teams in your league have top 5 recruiting classes every yr its hard to make up ground fast. Patience is a virtue.

Last edited:
Yore right but you should know better than to post something like this.

I'm glad you did though. Lol.

Maybe accepting mediocre play and wins over sub 500 teams is an acceptable way to be a fan, but I'm not a participation trophy person...moral victories mean squat....
I'm sorry if i don't accept squeaking out wins against SC, Vandy, IU as great.....I dont accept anhead coach putting his personal pride above a school that millionsbhave passion about......if not accepting mediocrity makes me less of a fan then then ignorance is coming from anyone who accepts sub standard play

Maybe accepting mediocre play and wins over sub 500 teams is an acceptable way to be a fan, but I'm not a participation trophy person...moral victories mean squat....
I'm sorry if i don't accept squeaking out wins against SC, Vandy, IU as great.....I dont accept anhead coach putting his personal pride above a school that millionsbhave passion about......if not accepting mediocrity makes me less of a fan then then ignorance is coming from anyone who accepts sub standard play
Whether you accept it or not is immaterial. Your righteous indignation has no effect on what happens with the team. I cannot understand why the Negavols bother with something that makes them so unhappy. The only say you have is with your money. Ranting on a message board does nothing. I wish there was a little semi-sensical football talk on here once and awhile.

I agree with you, but its frustrating to see our 5th year senior quarterback have a relapse to his freshman days. Granted Georgia is a very good football team, but several of the turnovers were just a matter of protecting the ball and not throwing the ball up for grabs.

Congrats on your observation! Dead on. No one has mentioned it that I am aware of. I predicted Tennessee to lose and they won by that small margin.

Reactions: JustinVol
I agree with you, but its frustrating to see our 5th year senior quarterback have a relapse to his freshman days. Granted Georgia is a very good football team, but several of the turnovers were just a matter of protecting the ball and not throwing the ball up for grabs.
Very true, anyone who is not frustrated is not a fan. What irritates me is the constant beating of dead horses that takes over this board and does not allow sane discussion of football on here. Many of these posters must be children or teenagers.

VN Store

Back