Maze had 9 assists...

Who filled in for him when he was out? I was at work and the phones were ringing during most of the game so I could hardly keep up.

How do you feel about his play, Dickens? Do you think we can have confidence in him in that role if Maze got in foul trouble or is it still too early to tell?

I don't think we really have a choice...at least this year.

He played pretty good. He'll always be a contributor on D.

Tabb needs to keep his dribble alive better in my opinion, but I think he fills in decently for the little amount of time he's played the position.

If we are playing a tough team on the road, and Maze gets 2 fouls in the first 4 minutes of the game, we are in trouble.

And it's a strong possibility especially with how physical he is on defense.

Maze's steady play is the key to this team. He doesn't need to score a lot, just lead the team and set everyone else up. So far, so good.

Maze is doing exactly what we need him to do. stay under control, play tenacious defense, and not get in foul trouble.

Scotty needs to take notice. Maze could do more but just does what is needed and has put the team first.

hopson will get it going he is still finding his groove in the offense and will gradualy get better on defnse... and c;mon did anyone really think maze woudnt be a baller he is allen iverson

Every time Maze hits a 3 I say "could Ramar do that?" Do you think Hat will admit he was dead wrong about Maze? I will admit last year (after hearing all the hype) I was a little hard on Tyler. He's a very good all around player; very unselfish. He's much improved this year. I've never seen a player with his touch; it seems many of his shots draw a lot of iron, but some how find the bottom of the basket. I still think he may be a tweener when it comes to the NBA, but I'm no expert.

Hat, what specific aspects of Maze's game do you want to see him improve? Certainly he's not an elite PG, but he's a serviceable one who's doing well in Pearl's system.

VN Store

Back