Rennia Davis

VA_VOLFAN

This is sort of cool she is interacting with fans on twitter and you can DM her and ask questions

it’s only til like 12 but for anyone interested... sorry for stating a whole thread but didn’t know where to place this

Attachments

• 99FF786E-B6E9-4551-9011-77E25B8C564A.png
    99FF786E-B6E9-4551-9011-77E25B8C564A.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 105
why is it scary ? if it was bad news i’m sure someone would of said Rennia Davis Transfer or Injury but I don’t wanna see those headlines EVER !
So, neither do we. Be a little more specific /revealing in your thread post.

Reactions: 37620VOL
SEC Player of the Year should be a write in unless those coaches vote for Rhyne Howard again🙄
If Rennia has a very solid season and improved from last year she will likely be a 1st team All-American and will likely take home the award for the Top Small Forward in the country....and likely the #1 pick in 2021 draft....hope she has a healthy and successful last year she deserves it

Reactions: ATLVOLFAN01
The question about who has improved the most would be hard to answer for anybody with the Virus keeping everyone away , and they dont start practice til this friday right ?

The question about who has improved the most would be hard to answer for anybody with the Virus keeping everyone away , and they dont start practice til this friday right ?

it is and isn’t as they have all “been working out” over this break and now they’ve been doing individual practices or group practices for awhile now so you can probably tell who is improved? Is TK in better shape, is someone’s ball handling better than last year. did they find ways to improve as a coach you can tell even with this virus who has been moving or find a way with in the limits or not. i watched the video of Kasi doing something running and she looks to be still solid but moves better. now it was a short clip but it looked good 😂

Reactions: xtpsrh08123
it is and isn’t as they have all “been working out” over this break and now they’ve been doing individual practices or group practices for awhile now so you can probably tell who is improved? Is TK in better shape, is someone’s ball handling better than last year. did they find ways to improve as a coach you can tell even with this virus who has been moving or find a way with in the limits or not. i watched the video of Kasi doing something running and she looks to be still solid but moves better. now it was a short clip but it looked good 😂

Like a mother talking about her children, Rennia probably didn't want to name one of her "children" as more special than any other. I wouldn't worry about it.

Reactions: mcannon1
Like a mother talking about her children, Rennia probably didn't want to name one of her "children" as more special than any other. I wouldn't worry about it.

me either... but was excited that SHE WAS excited at the prospects of the team and saying she saw improvement.

VN Store

Back