UGA Fans May Be the Best

Nocleats

Gotta give credit where it’s due, UGA fans are amazing, the can take a cap limit and make 20,000 fans look, appear and sound like 44,000. They can make 6’ Social Distancing look like 2’, and they can wear masks without them being visible.! Astounding!

Gotta give credit where it’s due, UGA fans are amazing, the can take a cap limit and make 20,000 fans look, appear and sound like 44,000. They can make 6’ Social Distancing look like 2’, and they can wear masks without them being visible.! Astounding!

I honestly think Georgia’s fan base the trashiest, classless bunch of fans in the sec.

but this should be celebrated.

Dont tell the folks that run the Liberty or Sugar Bowls that. UGA can make 5,000 fans sound like 2,000...

If following a team that does less with more year after year and is only consistent at choking games away year after year makes a fan base the best then it would have to be Georgia fans. Hanging in there since 1980.

Or they are just as dumb as their dog.

I’m going with their dog is not as dumb as the fans of the dog.

If following a team that does less with more year after year and is only consistent at choking games away year after year makes a fan base the best then it would have to be Georgia fans. Hanging in there since 1980.

Or they are just as dumb as their dog.

I’m going with their dog is not as dumb as the fans of the dog.
It's a good thing Tennessee is sure to win Saturday. Think of all the Dawg fans you'll be able to shut up.

Reactions: DougAtkins91
Dont tell the folks that run the Liberty or Sugar Bowls that. UGA can make 5,000 fans sound like

They can feed 5000 with just 5 dog biscuits!

There was some guy that covers uga on the hyams show today that said that uga only scanned 13,000 tickets, and it only looked like more because the camera kept showing the student section, and the kids crowded together to be on tv lol....

There was some guy that covers uga on the hyams show today that said that uga only scanned 13,000 tickets, and it only looked like more because the camera kept showing the student section, and the kids crowded together to be on tv lol....

i think i saw 14,000 not wearing masks

i think i saw 14,000 not

Not saying your wrong, looked to me like there was the fans with tickets, then the students as well, who probably only showed Student IDs, plus Band plus others, where other schools included all in to get to their 20,000 max < >. Also “Scanned Tickets” is a curious term..

Wow, that entire side of the field is the student section?
1602066306650.png

And this end zone must be another student section...
1602066453502.png

Georgia fans are great. It would suck to know my team had their greatest decade of all time.....and all they had to show for it was one SEC championship......and nothing else.
UGA's "greatest decade" began in 2017, so we're in the middle of it. Since the "greatest decade" began, we have 1 SEC title, won the division two other times, and a playoff, Rose Bowl win. Still no national championship, so you got me there.

VN Store

Back