'21 FL ILB Terrence Lewis (UCF commit)

Oh Boy.....There is a-lot going on in this thread. Trust me I come in peace. I can see both perspectives when it comes to T2 so hopefully I can clarify most of the information that is being said in this thread WITHOUT being a fake insider as well as without trolling. I'm just offering CONTEXT and not a PREDICTION.

-Lets talk about the timeline. There was a certain point in time in which UM and T2 was on the same wavelength with the recruitment. He had the green light to commit and UM would've accepted him with no problem. This timeline was circa 2019 while he was still committed to UF. Once he decommitted from UF in April of 2019, most people in South Florida felt that he was going to end up in Miami class and the reasoning was that he visted UM THE SAME DAY he decommitted from UF. So that created a lot of buzz. However, at this time he really didnt have alot of SEC offers. His recruitment blows up and T2 decides to take his time with the recruitment. No problem No issues. UM becomes a clown show last year and Diaz realizes that he needs to do two things. Fix the offense and fix the culture. The first part has nothing to do with T2. The second part is not T2 FAULT. He is just a product of UM AT THE TIME not having the locker room that protect players like T2. So the recruitment naturally fell off between both parties. However, future recruits are loving Miami right now due to their offense (since their defense hasn't been the issue at all since Diaz got there) and current recruits are pushing for the staff to take T2 with those same players vouching that T2 won't be an issue since he will be going with a lot of players he grew up with (More on that in the last paragraph) hence the smoke right now.

-Lets talk about the backup plan thing that is being blown out of proportion right now. T2 is not a backup plan to anybody. Let just get that out there already. There is no LB that Miami is waiting on that makes T2 not have the green light. There is nobody that Miami is recruiting at LB that has more TALENT than T2. With that being said, Look at it from this perspective. Terrence Lewis "the TALENT" has the green light to commit to UM right now. Terrence Lewis "the Character" doesn't have the green light to commit to UM right now. So if you look at it from that perspective and strictly that perspective, then you can see what Hobbs meant by "Will be hard to hold off Miami if they push for him". I will not comment on his character concerns because I respect teenagers privacy too much to go down that foxhole. If the kid doesn't speak on his mistakes, then who am I to speak on it. For what it is worth, IMO I feel that the character concerns were a result of lack of maturity and not necessary representation of T2 character.

-Lets talk about the recruitment right now. I don't care what T2 says about Miami whether it is good or bad. That is just trolling. He LOVES Tennessee and he LOVES James Williams ( UM 5 star safety commit). They have been boys since they first put on pads. Those are facts that can't be denied at this point. James Williams ain't going to UT. So at this point Terrence Lewis has a decision to make. Play with the school you love or play with your BFF that happen to go to school in your backyard. It really is that simple. If James Williams was not committed to Miami and let say Georgia, this wouldn't even be a discussion because T2 aint messing with Georgia. Now here is where it gets all messy. There are "insider" people on both sides of this equation. So NOBODY know anything. There is connected Miami people saying he is going to UT. There is connected UT people saying that he "could" go to UM. There is UT people saying he is going to UT and Miami people saying he is going to Miami. So neither side is 100% confident at this point. It is all just speculation.

Again I'm not coming across as a troll nor a family insider. I'm not here to cause chaos nor add fuel to the fire. I just feel that a lot of the information that is being said just needed context. Hopefully this helps with a better understanding of the situation.
DB151395-9B4C-4A76-A0CF-0B1801B56FCF.gif

Oh Boy.....There is a-lot going on in this thread. Trust me I come in peace. I can see both perspectives when it comes to T2 so hopefully I can clarify most of the information that is being said in this thread WITHOUT being a fake insider as well as without trolling. I'm just offering CONTEXT and not a PREDICTION.

-Lets talk about the timeline. There was a certain point in time in which UM and T2 was on the same wavelength with the recruitment. He had the green light to commit and UM would've accepted him with no problem. This timeline was circa 2019 while he was still committed to UF. Once he decommitted from UF in April of 2019, most people in South Florida felt that he was going to end up in Miami class and the reasoning was that he visted UM THE SAME DAY he decommitted from UF. So that created a lot of buzz. However, at this time he really didnt have alot of SEC offers. His recruitment blows up and T2 decides to take his time with the recruitment. No problem No issues. UM becomes a clown show last year and Diaz realizes that he needs to do two things. Fix the offense and fix the culture. The first part has nothing to do with T2. The second part is not T2 FAULT. He is just a product of UM AT THE TIME not having the locker room that protect players like T2. So the recruitment naturally fell off between both parties. However, future recruits are loving Miami right now due to their offense (since their defense hasn't been the issue at all since Diaz got there) and current recruits are pushing for the staff to take T2 with those same players vouching that T2 won't be an issue since he will be going with a lot of players he grew up with (More on that in the last paragraph) hence the smoke right now.

-Lets talk about the backup plan thing that is being blown out of proportion right now. T2 is not a backup plan to anybody. Let just get that out there already. There is no LB that Miami is waiting on that makes T2 not have the green light. There is nobody that Miami is recruiting at LB that has more TALENT than T2. With that being said, Look at it from this perspective. Terrence Lewis "the TALENT" has the green light to commit to UM right now. Terrence Lewis "the Character" doesn't have the green light to commit to UM right now. So if you look at it from that perspective and strictly that perspective, then you can see what Hobbs meant by "Will be hard to hold off Miami if they push for him". I will not comment on his character concerns because I respect teenagers privacy too much to go down that foxhole. If the kid doesn't speak on his mistakes, then who am I to speak on it. For what it is worth, IMO I feel that the character concerns were a result of lack of maturity and not necessary representation of T2 character.

-Lets talk about the recruitment right now. I don't care what T2 says about Miami whether it is good or bad. That is just trolling. He LOVES Tennessee and he LOVES James Williams ( UM 5 star safety commit). They have been boys since they first put on pads. Those are facts that can't be denied at this point. James Williams ain't going to UT. So at this point Terrence Lewis has a decision to make. Play with the school you love or play with your BFF that happen to go to school in your backyard. It really is that simple. If James Williams was not committed to Miami and let say Georgia, this wouldn't even be a discussion because T2 aint messing with Georgia. Now here is where it gets all messy. There are "insider" people on both sides of this equation. So NOBODY know anything. There is connected Miami people saying he is going to UT. There is connected UT people saying that he "could" go to UM. There is UT people saying he is going to UT and Miami people saying he is going to Miami. So neither side is 100% confident at this point. It is all just speculation.

Again I'm not coming across as a troll nor a family insider. I'm not here to cause chaos nor add fuel to the fire. I just feel that a lot of the information that is being said just needed context. Hopefully this helps with a better understanding of the situation.
giphy (26).gif

95E42438-0C8D-44F1-9182-4EB1AA0CB867.gif

Lewis is an important part of this class. Time to put on more steam.

image-asset.jpeg

Great post. Didn’t realize he was good friends with that Miami commit.

Wow. If he wants to play in a quarantine tip Stadium atmosphere ever year. Maimi is right for him. GO VOLS.

VN Store

Back