Miss St @ #6 LSU (CBS)

Last chance at an SEC upset. Yeah I know it would technically be an upset if SC beats UT but whatever I see it more of a tossup.

Reactions: DocVOLiday
What makes these games hard to watch is that a lot of these coaches were considered for UT job. If they do well then it’s hard not wonder

I have faith in Pruitt. But yeah if Leach kills it at MSU of all places, you know he would of done it at UT too. We will just have to wait and see

Reactions: RockyTop140
LSU fans finding out you just don't simply replace a Joe Burrow
It wasn't just Burrow. LSU has lost more personnel than any of the last 15 national champions. They also lost a starting nickleback, a DT and a star WR to opting out. Add the passing game coordinator and defensive coordinator and it spells trouble.

Reactions: UTK
It wasn't just Burrow. LSU has lost more personnel than any of the last 15 national champions. They also lost a starting nickleback, a DT and a star WR to opting out.

Exactly. LSU lost so much. My LSU friend told me all off season they wouldn't miss a beat and I was just like "but how" lol

not saying they're world beaters or anything, but MSU's offense is doing better than I thought they would, especially since it's a completely different system, this off season was weird (don't think they had spring practice and the fall camps have been different from normal), and it's the first game of the year

VN Store

Back