DB Out? (Shamburger confirmed out)

I’ve neither heard nor read about this. Good thing is though, we’re deep at corner so if someone is out we should be ok.

Reactions: Volfan76 and Remy
Been outside the stadium since dawn rocking orange. Come on over and call me a cock to my face. Yes I'm a rookie technologically challenged. It's on rocky top Twitter. Call me a cock again and I'll find you

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
Been outside the stadium since dawn rocking orange. Come on over and call me a cock to my face. Yes I'm a rookie technologically challenged. It's on rocky top Twitter. Call me a cock again and I'll find you

This is a violation of board rules. The proposed location for any invitation for physical altercations must be a Waffle House.

It can be forgive since you’re new. Welcome aboard.

1. Been outside the stadium since dawn rocking orange.

2. Come on over and call me a cock to my face.

3. Yes I'm a rookie technologically challenged.

4. It's on rocky top Twitter.

5. Call me a cock again and I'll find you

lots to unpack here

1. that's awesome, hope you enjoy the game and we win

2. calm down. one person called you a uscjr fan. based on the OP, it wasn't easy to tell if this was the work of a troll or not

3. not a problem. but remember that other people don't always have the context that you have. all we see is somebody mention that one of our players might be out due to academics. if we haven't heard about this, we probably want to see/hear from your source (a link to a twitter post or a mention that you heard it on a sports talk show, etc. should suffice)

4. thank you for mentioning your source. I checked it out and see why you created the OP asking the question

5. again. calm down and breathe. it'll be ok :)

This is a violation of board rules. The proposed location for any invitation for physical altercations must be a Waffle House.

It can be forgive since you’re new. Welcome aboard.
Im calling Marshall Andy there might be trouble

Reactions: Armorvol

Cock...

waffle_house.gif

SpanishWealthyHarpseal-size_restricted.gif

VN Store

Back