Bye Bye Louisville

UPDATE: A grand jury has indicted one officer on criminal charges six months after Breonna Taylor was fatally shot by police in Kentucky. The jury presented its decision against fired officer Brett Hankison Wednesday to a judge in Louisville, where the shooting took place. Taylor was shot multiple times by officers who burst into her home on March 13 during a narcotics investigation. No drugs were found in her home. Protesters across the country have demanded justice for Taylor and other Black people killed by police in recent months.

In typical antifa style they are starting to show the "pre thugs" marching down the street wearing the all black clothes with backpacks and helmets. I guess they are waiting on sundown.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Honest question. How do you pick a grand jury in a case like this? When i did jury duty, one of my questions was "do you have any prior knowledge of this case before arriving here today?"

You mean all of our resident legal experts on what happened were completely wrong this whole time? Gee WHO could have ever seen this coming?

- the police had no business being there! (False, they had valid warrant)
- They never knocked or announced themselves (false, they did)
- Taylor was shot while sleeping in her bed (false, she was behind her side piece who was shooting at police in hallway)
- She was innocent and wasn't doing anything (false, she was caught on tape discussing drug money with her OTHER side piece drug dealing boyfriend)

Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin, Jacob Blake...the beat goes on....

VN Store

Back