The 2nd career adventures of Yankee

1.5 today. Should have been 2 (don't even get me started)

Heard any good things about the HRV? My wife has a 2018 Honda Civic we bought new. We will be looking to trade in for something bigger in the next few months because she’s pregnant and have thought about the HRV. Hope we aren’t upside down too much.

06-09, no more than 12,500. Color is moot.

However, I will entertain any L320 in the price range.

Heard any good things about the HRV? My wife has a 2018 Honda Civic we bought new. We will be looking to trade in for something bigger in the next few months because she’s pregnant and have thought about the HRV. Hope we aren’t upside down too much.
It's not a bad vehicle (what Honda is really?)

I'd suggest you take a look at the new Chevy Trailblazer as well. The HRV is actually a direct competitor Chevy focused on when designing the Trailblazer.

Reactions: headhunter15
It's not a bad vehicle (what Honda is really?)

I'd suggest you take a look at the new Chevy Trailblazer as well. The HRV is actually a direct competitor Chevy focused on when designing the Trailblazer.

We looked at those back in May. How good are the Trax?

Used car values, especially Hondas, right now are off the charts. You may get more for it than you think. Sell it now before the bubble bursts.

Reactions: headhunter15
2.5 (or 2 depending on the managers decision)

Pretty sure I'll win this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: McDad
Got to sell a 21 Tahoe Z71 today. Such an awesome vehicle!

Also sold a 20 Silverado

Had a new 1993 Accord at that time. Beast of a car. Prob best quality I had bought, even since. Except my 89 Landcruiser wagon was iron clad as well. Wife has been driving an 07 Milan Premier since 09. Has almost 240K on it now and goes strong. Maybe got lucky on that ford product?? I finally gave in and got the wife a newer vehicle. (I despise taking on payments). Went with a 17 Pilot EX-L with 40K miles. Great decision. Hondas are never a bad choice. If ya'll are a young couple, I might suggest the CRV at a minimum with the baby coming on if it's in the budget. The HRV is smaller overall. The size of the Pilot is perfect, but maybe bigger than ya'll prefer.

VN Store

Back