'21 VA RB Trenton Adkins

Not sure-will try to find out but in know he was around 3000 yds in 10 games.

Got offered by OSU and Purdue last week.

VaTech hasn't offered yet

Reactions: LittleVol
Put respect on the name...

He is a heck of an athlete though, could move to defense.
We may not be there yet, but I’m looking forward to the day when we recruit kids for what they excelled in high school.

Kind of loaded at WR too. I’m sure they’d take Colzie but they passed on Curry.
Colzie is 10x the receiver Curry ever thought about being. Come on, now. Arguing with the “keen” observer has your brain doing weird things. 🤔

I’m saying if we’re taking another RECEIVER? It wouldn’t be this kid. Sorry about the brains.
I gotcha. Just wanted to make sure you were still of sound mind, sir. Arguing with stupid people takes its toll on ya

Reactions: butchna
Word is he is staying in Virginia now as the plan is to play a spring season in Virginia.

Bump
VQ said they’ll look for another RB to replace Evans if they can’t get him back in the fold, this guy is probably first on the chopping block. He put out a top 3 on his IG story the other day that included Tennessee, WVU and Virginia Tech

Bump
VQ said they’ll look for another RB to replace Evans if they can’t get him back in the fold, this guy is probably first on the chopping block. He put out a top 3 on his IG story the other day that included Tennessee, WVU and Virginia Tech
Evan's was a JUCO with only 3 years to play. They took his commitment because he was that good and would contribute immediately.

This Adkins kid might need some development.

VN Store

Back