The Atlanta Braves Thread

If you don’t think there is a difference between proven guys like Marcell and Freddie vs Dansby then idk what to tell you and it’s not worth discussing. Sorry I’m not extending a streaky and injury prone dude until he proves his worth. So far, not so great at the plate.

Funny thing is, Rosario still has a higher career wRC+ even with Dansby’s blistering 113 number so far this year that’s going down by the day. 👍🏽

Notice I haven’t heard you mention Julios name lately. How’s his ERA these days? Still beating that drum or are we past that? @TBrown

Notice I haven’t heard you mention Julios name lately. How’s his ERA these days? Still beating that drum or are we past that? @TBrown
I usually talk about guys in Braves jerseys but since you asked, him and acebal are hanging out in the same neighborhood right now BUT still in the big leagues unlike mike foltyblewitz

Unfortunately won’t be able to watch the playoffs this year. New job so I’ll be away for training for 8 weeks starting next Sunday with no communication from the outside world except on the weekends after the first two weeks :(

A poster has no name

1600442429045-jpeg.307363
Fixed

VN Store

Back