Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, I’ve got a father for that and I don’t need you acting like you can tell me what I should or shouldn’t do or say. Secondly, you don’t share for discussions, you draw a line in the sand, disagree with everyone, then tell them how wrong they are for not seeing it your way. That’s not discussing that’s called being a bag of hot air & ego that needs stroked. You’re negative enough to splash cold water on the happiest of days. Oh yeah, like the fact I’ve never seen you celebrate the commitment of a top flight recruit in the time I’ve been around here. So 🤷‍♂️ Thanks for the advice but no thanks.
Don't worry about Jack, he's got a reputation to live up to.;)

When medicine, science, law enforcement, crime, racism, etc., are all viewed through a red or blue filter, I'm not sure where politics end and everything else begins. Even sports subjects like "should college athletes be paid" almost inevitably skews based on political leanings. It's crazy how polarized society has become.
Almost...you almost got me again...🙈🙉🙊

Sorry..

When medicine, science, law enforcement, crime, racism, etc., are all viewed through a red or blue filter, I'm not sure where politics end and everything else begins. Even sports subjects like "should college athletes be paid" almost inevitably skews based on political leanings. It's crazy how polarized society has become.
And now it is almost impossible to talk about sports or life at all without stepping into it..

First off, I’ve got a father for that and I don’t need you acting like you can tell me what I should or shouldn’t do or say. Secondly, you don’t share for discussions, you draw a line in the sand, disagree with everyone, then tell them how wrong they are for not seeing it your way. That’s not discussing that’s called being a bag of hot air & ego that needs stroked. You’re negative enough to splash cold water on the happiest of days. Oh yeah, like the fact I’ve never seen you celebrate the commitment of a top flight recruit in the time I’ve been around here. So 🤷‍♂️ Thanks for the advice but no thanks.
Ignore him..he is a troll

I realize you have a difficult time processing opposing opinions but it’s a part of life. Ad hominem attacks are worthless.

Reactions: Devo182
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back