The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

Denver's strategy at the end was interesting....betting on Gostkowski missing wasn't that horrific of a strategy. Made me worried because it made it feel like we were going to have to use him again which made me nervous.

Definitely would have been a more convincing win had Gostkowski not played his worst game ever by far.

The defense got pretty manhandled at the line of scrimmage. Couldn't stop Denver on multiple occasions and no sacks. Denver isn't bad though, Drew lock is good and their two running backs are pro bowl level.

I think we still looked like a playoff team. Didn't panic. Won despite 3 missed field goals and a missed extra point. Didn't need any big Derrick Henry runs. Tannehill made plays with his arm to win.

Reactions: tvolsfan and CPA
I think we are going to miss Casey. The defense dude not set the edge well at all last night. Linebackers got beat in coverage a lot. The young DB's looked like young DB's but held up ok given the circumstances.

O line needs work, the right side got their heads beat in.

I think we are going to miss Casey. The defense dude not set the edge well at all last night. Linebackers got beat in coverage a lot. The young DB's looked like young DB's but held up ok given the circumstances.

O line needs work, the right side got their heads beat in.

Simmons is much better than Casey.

Thank God that Vic Fangio is NFL Butch Jones. The last 4 minutes were the worst display of clock management I’ve ever seen. His Plan A to win was really to hope for another Gostkowski miss?

I think he was gambling on a fourth down stop. I dont think he thought the Titans would send the kicker back out. It was a dumb decision either way.

But 1:30am I for one was glad he didnt use the timeouts. 😂

I hope you're right. It wouldn't be right for his career to end like that
If you watch, after the blocked kick, he rushed the next two. His steps were off. It takes time for a kicker, holder, snapper to get synchronized.

Btw......I hope I’m right as well. :)

If you watch, after the blocked kick, he rushed the next two. His steps were off. It takes time for a kicker, holder, snapper to get synchronized.

Btw......I hope I’m right as well. :)

The last one he knew was missed right after he kicked it. He looked like a golfer with the yips.

I’ll be blunt. We had a hard fought road victory to start the season, and we have what should be a relatively easy game to start 2-0 and take early control of the division if Houston loses to Baltimore. The Tennessee Titans I’ve come to know over the last few years would lose this game. I hope this is not that same Tennessee Titans.

Reactions: CPA
I’ll be blunt. We had a hard fought road victory to start the season, and we have what should be a relatively easy game to start 2-0 and take early control of the division if Houston loses to Baltimore. The Tennessee Titans I’ve come to know over the last few years would lose this game. I hope this is not that same Tennessee Titans.

The injuries are tough but we need to win this game. Period. Take control of this division

Reactions: tvolsfan

VN Store

Back