Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's big with teenagers basically. Had a fortnite concert a while back too. Lol I don't get it, but different generations like different things I guess

Antidote is a great song and he's had a couple other ok ones.

"Don't you open up that window
Don't you let out that antidote"

Reactions: GojiraVol17
No the B10 thought they could announce not playing and tried to rush and be the cool kids that were first and cancelled their season. Then when everyone started saying they would play they tried to cite some BS science that only the cornoabros believed. Now that others have figured it out the B10 is back pedaling to try and save face.
Regardless of what B10 is doing. I was letting you know that this is a novel virus. People compare what science knows about HIV/Herpes/MMR to this virus. Everything we know < 1 yr old.

Id say Science has done remarkable so far

Haha consolation games...

I think they’re onto something here...
The past few years, all we have heard is how strong the West is compared to the East... Let’s line up east versus west every year.. obviously you have your championship game, but instead of everyone sitting at home, let 2E play 2W, 3E play 3W and so on... best record gets to host

Then obviously your bowl game..

Reactions: hooter vol
In @Ulysees E. McGill 's defense, @Freak had created a "Politics Free" Off Topic thread, and we all stopped following the rules around the second page.
Agreed. There were several of us that wouldn’t just let it go. I sent a message to @Freak and/or any other mods that monitor the “contact us” box and apologized, and promised to steer clear of it if they want to open it back up. For those in here that used that thread for its intended purpose (non-politics off topic), I apologize to you all as well for any contribution I made to it’s untimely demise.

In @Ulysees E. McGill 's defense, @Freak had created a "Politics Free" Off Topic thread, and we all stopped following the rules around the second page.

When medicine, science, law enforcement, crime, racism, etc., are all viewed through a red or blue filter, I'm not sure where politics end and everything else begins. Even sports subjects like "should college athletes be paid" almost inevitably skews based on political leanings. It's crazy how polarized society has become.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back