What is up with all the crazy Trump supporters?

Not at all. I'm white and I don't support Trump. Is that how you see the sides, white against black?
You can't be that dense. Don't remember the now famous statement from Biden? Or did you forget?

Look at the bright side. At least Nancy gets a taste of what downtown has turned into under her party's rule. Really Mick?? The entire city of SFO has used needles and defecation lying around everywhere....and your focus is on the one, assumed, Trump supporter? Weak sauce.
Not assumed, confirmed Trump supporter. Used needles and defecation lying around everywhere. Do they have to plow the streets daily or will a shovel work? It must be cost consuming to determine it was human waste.

Not assumed, confirmed Trump supporter. Used needles and defecation lying around everywhere. Do they have to plow the streets daily or will a shovel work? It must be cost consuming to determine it was human waste.
Are you seriously that out of touch? It's been a huge news story forever. They actually developed a feces map mobile app to track all of the deuces being dropped by homeless people in the city.

You can't be that dense. Don't remember the now famous statement from Biden? Or did you forget?
"Famous statement"? Not quiet but I'm sure it's been drilled into your brain by now and you and other Trump supporters will bring it up religiously. I have no doubt you will be talking about it 4 years from now.

Reactions: OHvol40
Look at the bright side. At least Nancy gets a taste of what downtown has turned into under her party's rule. Really Mick?? The entire city of SFO has used needles and defecation lying around everywhere....and your focus is on the one, assumed, Trump supporter? Weak sauce.

I was there in 2016. An uber went through one neighborhood that was pretty bad, but the rest of the city seemed OK. Have you been there recently? Has it changed that much in 4 years?

The city has an app for residents of the city showing where fecal hot spots and needles are so that they can try to avoid those areas. Yeah, I’d love it if that were part of my daily routine because the libtards in city govt were feckless and incompetent as hell.

"Famous statement"? Not quiet but I'm sure it's been drilled into your brain by now and you and other Trump supporters will bring it up religiously. I have no doubt you will be talking about it 4 years from now.
I'm not a Trump supporter. I like some of the things he's done others not so much but I do believe he's the better of the two options. You seriously don't remember Biden saying "if you don't vote for me you ain't black"?

Reactions: InVOLuntary
The city has an app for residents of the city showing where fecal hot spots and needles are so that they can try to avoid those areas. Yeah, I’d love it if that were part of my daily routine because the libtards in city govt were feckless and incompetent as hell.
I've always ask what the Republican solution would be but never get an answer.

I was there in 2016. An uber went through one neighborhood that was pretty bad, but the rest of the city seemed OK. Have you been there recently? Has it changed that much in 4 years?

I was there in Nov and December of last year. I’m sure the burbs are probably still okay. I won’t return to downtown SFO. Fortunately the job I’m doing now doesn’t put me in that situation.

Reactions: StarRaider

I went last year to visit a college friend. She’s been there for a few years and remarked how much it’s changed since she’s been there. Obviously there are still some great areas to live/visit, but the Tenderloin and South of Market neighborhoods looked like something out of a doomsday film.

121q9nivgfc31.png
No he does not....to think he use to be a pretty level headed poster..... now he is melting down like LG

Reactions: Rickyvol77

"Always ask...?"

You were just questioning whether it was true. Now you're referring to some fake history debating the subject? Geez...

I'm not a Trump supporter. I like some of the things he's done others not so much but I do believe he's the better of the two options. You seriously don't remember Biden saying "if you don't vote for me you ain't black"?
No, I didn't make that connection at first but I do recall that gaffe now.

Well, then read up on the measures taken by and the results of Republican run cities and follow their lead. Hint: you don’t keep doing what SFO, et al are doing.

I went last year to visit a college friend. She’s been there for a few years and remarked how much it’s changed since she’s been there. Obviously there are still some great areas to live/visit, but the Tenderloin and South of Market neighborhoods looked like something out of a doomsday film.

Tenderloin is the neighborhood we went through that was pretty rough.

go back in time 40 years and don’t vote democrat.

That’s not far enough , look at how long these Dems have controlled these urban cities . I always love Micks “ well what would you Rs do for a solution , question “ The only time a Donkey cares what the Rs would do is when they screw up something so bad it can’t be fixed without a purge of everything that made it that way .

That’s not far enough , look at how long these Dems have controlled these urban cities . I always love Micks “ well what would you Rs do for a solution , question “ The only time a Donkey cares what the Rs would do is when they screw up something so bad it can’t be fixed without a purge of everything that made it that way .
It’s hilarious to watch the mass evacuations of people from these liberal utopias. The problem is many of those fleeing bring their liberal politics with them.

It’s hilarious to watch the mass evacuations of people from these liberal utopias. The problem is many of those fleeing bring their liberal politics with them.

To be fair it’s all they’ve know for generations . I use Atlanta for the example a lot ( sometimes to irk luther ) mostly because I’m shocked that there hasn’t been a Republican mayor in that city since 7 years ( I believe ) after the Civil war . That’s incredible to me .

Well, then read up on the measures taken by and the results of Republican run cities and follow their lead. Hint: you don’t keep doing what SFO, et al are doing.
So you can't answer the question either. Don't worry, it's a tough question for Trump supporters and Republicans alike. The Right wing screeching is always void of any substance and you don't have any solutions. What is the Republican platform these days? Oh yea, they abandoned having one.

VN Store

Back