Parking passes

The guy at TN Fund I spoke with last week said parking assignments made in the spring would not go through any “reassignment“. That’s odd since I know there will be non used spaces because of non renewal—and those could be sold to people who don’t get the best parking selections, but DID buy tickets. The Fund has far fewer parking spaces to deal with than they did with ticket quantities. Who knows? Maybe they figure ”vehicular distancing” is a good thing.

Reactions: Gmump
The guy at TN Fund I spoke with last week said parking assignments made in the spring would not go through any “reassignment“. That’s odd since I know there will be non used spaces because of non renewal—and those could be sold to people who don’t get the best parking selections, but DID buy tickets. The Fund has far fewer parking spaces to deal with than they did with ticket quantities. Who knows? Maybe they figure ”vehicular distancing” is a good thing.
Silver lining? Traffic is going to be awesome

So have all “donors” now had an opportunity to get seats? If so, on Tuesday might they start rolling through the season ticket holders who didn’t donate extra this year?

VN Store

Back