Gators Dumpster Fire! (Literally!)

You get what you deserve. But only in 2020 is it not us for once lol.

what kind of swamp catches on fire??

Reactions: fwbpastor
The fire could’ve burned down the stadium, the practice fields, the facilities, the campus and half of Gainesville .....and Florida will still beat the ever loving Shiite out of Tennessee still year.....yet again.

The fire could’ve burned down the stadium, the practice fields, the facilities, the campus and half of Gainesville .....and Florida will still beat the ever loving Shiite out of Tennessee still year.....yet again.
Are you a fan ? Save the those comments later if we lose to Florida. I’m hopeful we beat Florida, the talent gap has closed and the game is later in the season which will benefit UT more than Florida IMO.

Are you a fan ? Save the those comments later if we lose to Florida. I’m hopeful we beat Florida, the talent gap has closed and the game is later in the season which will benefit UT more than Florida IMO.
He's just tired...
No excuse to the way Florida dominates UT

You seem really bent out of shape... adopting a dog from a shelter can be good for the soul. Just a thought.

You get what you deserve. But only in 2020 is it not us for once lol.

what kind of swamp catches on fire??

Well a fire swamp, of course.

Fire-Swamp-750x410.jpg

And we know about the Rodents of Unusual Size, too.

Here's one:

W1siZiIsInVwbG9hZHMvcGxhY2VfaW1hZ2VzLzA4YjFkOGI1NDJlNDAyYmZhMl9JbWFnZTA2My5qcGciXSxbInAiLCJ0aHVtYiIsIngzOTA-Il0sWyJwIiwiY29udmVydCIsIi1xdWFsaXR5IDgxIC1hdXRvLW9yaWVudCJdXQ

No, no, the one on the right, in the bib overall jorts. You know, the gator fan. The one on the left is just an alligator.

Go Vols! Burn down the Swamp!

VN Store

Back