Pig Howard Tweets about Former Coach

Maybe my memory is sketchy, but wasn’t Pig kicked off the team? Maybe they don’t help out players that have been booted.

That's what I remember...due to...
giphy.gif

He was definitely suspended (I think more than once) and eventually dismissed from the team. I would think if he was allowed to participate in Pro Day, then it wouldn't make sense that he was sabotaged by anyone at UT. It's more likely that he broke the rules and had to deal with the consequences and now he wants to look back on it and make excuses. He's probably like a lot of people who refuse to take responsibility for their mistakes and always want to play the victim and blame someone else. And I don't think he ever had a chance at a long term NFL career, even though he seems to think otherwise.

Maybe my memory is sketchy, but wasn’t Pig kicked off the team? Maybe they don’t help out players that have been booted.

I get kicking him off the team for a failed drug test. I guess??? But what would Butch have to gain by going out of his way to keep him off the team in Chicago?

Reactions: feathersax
Butch Jones is a con man. He has that car salesman talk game he could sell a ticket to hell to a priest. But had no football knowledge what so ever. Never should he have been coaching in a major P5 school and what's really sad is another major P5 school will hire him simply because he is under saban!

I get kicking him off the team for a failed drug test. I guess??? But what would Butch have to gain by going out of his way to keep him off the team in Chicago?

What did Butch have to gain by smoking a cigar against the players he recruited when he had little to do with the victory?

I'm sorry but if I'm being honest here... IF he ever received a degree from UT THEN we might need to investigate a few tutors. . Also... as the saying goes...Life is only 10% of what happens to us and 90% of how we respond! Responding like this can ONLY make things worse for him. If someone is looking for pity from me by playing the blame game... then I'm just not your man!

nothing can make Dooley look good -- Bray tanking the Kentucky game was lowest of the low

Lol Bray didn’t tank the KY game. He played bad and didn’t want to be there, but it’s not like he lost on purpose. The whole team was done.

I knew a scout team QB who was on the roster then, he said in 2012 the team went to Vanderbilt and were laughing on the way about how bad they were going to get beat.

Bray didn’t throw the game, but he and others no longer wanted to play. The same happened in Butch’s regime.

Last edited:
butch jones is not a good dude, has no business ever running a college football program again. Can’t believe Saban has kept him around this long in Tuscaloosa.
I guess Saban feels like paying Bozo Botch $35,000 to wash his car and walk his dog is worth it. Notice Saban has had major staff turnover since Botch has been there and Saban hasn't offered him a position job. Saban knows the truth.

This has been a favor to Sexton who is the agent to both....On the cheap.

VN Store

Back