'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

Hopefully he will be Pruitts Class of 2038 Stud Quarterback!
And speaking of female football players.. I played against a girl from Pickett County in high school.. meaner than a snake. Gave my skinny a$$ my first concussion as a freshman. Won't ever live that down with my daddy either lol
🤣 My daddy tells a story about a girl getting a hit on him when he was pitching on the playground in grammar school. He made sure that never happened again.

It's possible. He did go with Frohm over Justin Fields. But Newman is a far superior QB. Glad we don't have to face him. Daniel's is surprisingly average for his former 5-Star ranking.
Newman was the answer for all of Georgia's problems. He was a sure fire Heisman winner, even if the Big 10 were to play this year. I think he would have broken every single season record in college football. If he were to play we wouldn't be able to make 1980 jokes. I just hate to see it.

Hopefully he will be Pruitts Class of 2038 Stud Quarterback!
And speaking of female football players.. I played against a girl from Pickett County in high school.. meaner than a snake. Gave my skinny a$$ my first concussion as a freshman. Won't ever live that down with my daddy either lol

Had a girl who was on the OL at Powell HS when I was there in 98 & 99. She was a hoss....not much fat on her and could bench more than most of the guys.

She was only about 5'8 230-240 and got good enough leverage to be a starter.

I was trying to incorporate Nyland too, but couldn't figure it out. Well done.

We are going to ruin a kid's life 🤣 "Daddy why did you name me Smaelmarius Tywonirionyland?"
🤣 The kid is going to say ....just call Smile Geauxvols!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Devo182
Hey y’all! I still lurk a good bit. My wife and I are expecting our first kiddo any day now, so priorities have shifted a bit lately. Beyond that, the recruiting world is just weird this year, so I’m getting looped into situations less than before. Most of the class is already set, and the remaining big fish seem to be playing it really close to the vest. Alas, I’m just enjoying the show like everyone else. Beyond pumped to watch some football later this month tho! GBO.

Congrats on baby !! I think Orange Studs would be a great name for a boy! Good to hear from ya !!GBO!!

VN Store

Back