Big Brother

The one nice thing about this season is all these "stars" I didn't care for ruining their BB reps.

Tyler didn't learn anything from his past mistakes
Dani is a mean girl
Nicole is public enemy #1
Xmas is not a competitor
Memphis is a useful idiot

Last edited:
Reactions: BadJerry20
Weird. The game seems to be getting to him. I don't think he is proud of playing everybody in his 1st season, and he didn't mean to do that this season, but the game kinda forces you to (especially if you are good at it).
He feels guilty about bay/day going up together. White guilt. So he tried to martyr. There is no escape and honestly this cast sucks.

Bayleigh is so annoying to me. Every time someone tries to talk sense into her she calls them condescending and seems to take almost everything so personal. Tyler’s willing to literally sacrifice himself for her and she still hates him. I really hope she’s the one that goes home.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
This thread helps me know I made the right choice to stop watching this year. Tyler and Cody love to dog old school, and this isn't nostalgia speaking. New school sucks, they play insanely safe, the people not in the main alliance just goes along with the majority and seem content to just make jury. I loathe the phrases "Im just doing what the HOH wants" "I just want to make jury" and "I can't get blood on my hands"

The most baffling thing is the new school is somehow more clueless to how actions in the house will be seen outside the house. Example: making fun of Ian which I have seen multiple clips of now.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
RE: Coral on the Challenge

How is that she isn't a voice actor? She should be in every other Dreamworks and Pixar movie coming out.

She would be good for voice work. It kind of sucks cause you are seeing later Coral. She's still funny but she had some all time great lines, and is pretty quick witted. Julie getting mad and wanting to wrestle her, and Coral snarling back "I don't ****ing wrestle I beat bitches up" might be my favorite Coral line. I'm guessing you are on Fresh Meat? Do you like Roid Wes?

She would be good for voice work. It kind of sucks cause you are seeing later Coral. She's still funny but she had some all time great lines, and is pretty quick witted. Julie getting mad and wanting to wrestle her, and Coral snarling back "I don't ****ing wrestle I beat bitches up" might be my favorite Coral line. I'm guessing you are on Fresh Meat? Do you like Roid Wes?

I was expecting more rage from Wes and fewer tears, but I guess that's a cycling thing, LOL. He just won season 13 and now I'm on 14 and I don't know what it's called, yet.

I was expecting more rage from Wes and fewer tears, but I guess that's a cycling thing, LOL. He just won season 13 and now I'm on 14 and I don't know what it's called, yet.

13s final is such crap, a soccer ball kicking contest, really? Svetlana though, damn damn lol

Wait, where did you find 14?

Reactions: n_huffhines
Best Abe moment might be him screaming and acting like a crazy person to hype up his brother or cousin, till his nose started bleeding lol

I was going to ask if you saw the CT vs Adam fight yet and checked All Access to see what seasons were what, and they dont have the episode for that fight. Wtf

VN Store

Back