JG talking his level of Comfort for 2020

5:55 was a weird question followed by the perfect answer.
I have NOT been the biggest Fan of JG as a player (but certainly respect him as a young man)...

But his answer to that question brought a tear to my eye...God Bless him for (STILL) being THAT committed to Tennessee...I hope he KILLS it this year!

I have NOT been the biggest Fan of JG as a player (but certainly respect him as a young man)...

But his answer to that question brought a tear to my eye...God Bless him for (STILL) being THAT committed to Tennessee...I hope he KILLS it this year!
"I'm lucky to be a Tennessee Vol and I wouldn't change that for the world.."

Hard not to pull for a young man that is that well grounded. As @TAF noted he answered the tough question with poise. All the keyboard warriors that want to talk bad about the young man should reflect. If he was your son, you would be beaming with pride.

We forget sometimes that when these players get to this level they are proud of their accomplishments and most are honored to play for the University and team that we all love.

J.G. I hope you meet all your goals and the team's goals this year. Go prove em wrong. As you go, so go the Vols. I'm proud to say J.G. is Vol. There are a lot of players around the nation that you can't say that about. GBO!

I'm embarrassed for some of those guys. You don't have to put on a tie for a Zoom call, but it's not hard to put on a decent shirt when your whole damn wardrobe is in the next room.

I wear a tshirt working from home, but I keep a collared shirt by my desk for the several Zooms I have each day.

I'm embarrassed for some of those guys. You don't have to put on a tie for a Zoom call, but it's not hard to put on a decent shirt when your whole damn wardrobe is in the next room.

I wear a tshirt working from home, but I keep a collared shirt by my desk for the several Zooms I have each day.
No pants is fine though. Keep it professional up top, party below.

i was talking to somebody about that yesterday. Part of the fun of Zoom is watching how bad some people are at using it. It’s just not that hard to find a decent background, don’t dress like a bum, take 3 seconds to figure out the mute button and act somewhat attentive.

Same here.

JG for Heisman!!

I love the young man and I'm excited that he has 1 more chance. To be fair it hasn't been the best of scenarios on Rocky Top for him but to his credit he has stuck it out, fought through adversity and been a great representative of UT. I have faith in him now that he is grown through all of this and Chaney and company have had him for 2 yrs now. He's going to do great things this year, Book it! Great leader as well. People can always judge you when things are going well but how you're judged when the $h!t hits the fan determines your character and where you go in life!

Go Vols and Go JG!

Says all you need to know about his character.
High character kid. Will be successful in life.
He's had a few glimpses of greatness throughout his career. His senior year at Bergan Catholic he had an awesome game against IMG ACADEMY . Several NFL players were on that IMG team. And JG was the best player on the field that day.
Mizzou last year was outstanding.
Auburn the year before that.

Going out on limb here.... JG will play well this year. 2nd year with same offensive coaching staff for first time in his career should finally bring out that 4* in him.

Not saying he will be a Heisman contender or even All SEC... but he will play well enough to win.

I have always said he is a good kid and a VFL in my book. I'm not aware that anyone has ever questioned his character or his heart.

He just isn't a starting SEC quarterback. I wish he was. I hope he is better this year, 'cause Pruitt is bringing him to the dance for sure.

Same here but in no way I want to see him fail. I hope he comes out and plays great. Nobody regardless of how they see JG wants him to fail. I would not think so anyways.

I’m sure the collared shirts help you tremendously in the zooms you do. What would be even better is that you wear a tie. Then you will be performing at your optimal best.

VN Store

Back