Auto preview mode?

LouderVol

Extra and Terrestrial
Android, chrome.

Lately when I am typing and I hit either my delete key or enter/return key in the VN text boxes it goes to preview mode. Interrupting the text and making me click back into the text box to resume typing.

I have tried: logging out of VN, restarting my phone, clearing cache. Same issue. Its started last night.

I have tried manually clicking the preview option to see I'd that jogs something loose but no luck.

Thoughts/help?

Doesnt happen on other sites. No new keys or shortcuts that I know. Pretty consistent but not 100%.

I tested it on my Android and can’t duplicate. Have you tried clearing your cache/temp files?

And to be sure I understand, if you click in the text box at the bottom and click enter, it goes into preview mode instead of a line return?

And to be sure I understand, if you click in the text box at the bottom and click enter, it goes into preview mode instead of a line return?
Correct. Also the delete button.

Android version 9

I'm noticing a problem as well.

On my phone when I use the back button or press enter my text box disappears.

I'm noticing a problem as well.

On my phone when I use the back button or press enter my text box disappears.
What device are you using and, I have to ask, have you cleared your cache and temp files?

I have the same happening. Cleared everything and even tried other keyboards

Galaxy s10+

Backspace issue went away with the gboard keyboard but still have the return issue. Samsung keyboard has both issues still

Tried other sites and apps but no issues there

Also, I'm using the SwiftKey keyboard and not the Gboard or Samsung keyboard that PJ mentioned having the issues with.

VN Store

Back