Big Brother

Ian's in a beautiful position right now. No idea what was up with those 2 votes

Yeah he is. I saw on Twitter that on the feeds Dani tried to get Cody to throw away their votes so they could blame it on Bayleigh and Da. I have a feeling Dani is about to ruin her game really fast, shes doing the opposite of Ian and trying to play 100 different angles at once.

I was like, "bitch, she's the queen because the fans say she is. It's not a crown you can just grab cause she's gone."

Lol I have seen clips of Dani and Nicole talking about how America will love their gameplay. Not sure being a d*ck to 1 of BBs most loved houseguest is it.

Nicole made an exit video for Janelle being a d*ck and freaked out and made production let her change it. Dani evidently was an azz in hers too. Per Twitter feed watchers they were bragging about it.

Yeah he is. I saw on Twitter that on the feeds Dani tried to get Cody to throw away their votes so they could blame it on Bayleigh and Da. I have a feeling Dani is about to ruin her game really fast, shes doing the opposite of Ian and trying to play 100 different angles at once.

Tyler too. He didn't learn from his first season. He was so lucky to make it to the final without **** blowing up. Nobody ever compared notes until jury house. I know David is an idiot, but people often compare notes in the BB house and he's already been caught this year.

Reactions: BadJerry20
Tyler too. He didn't learn from his first season. He was so lucky to make it to the final without **** blowing up. Nobody ever compared notes until jury house. I know David is an idiot, but people often compare notes in the BB house and he's already been caught this year.

Yeah he is. It was funny he called David sloppy, when him telling David a lie about people he talks a lot, was sloppy as hell.

Reactions: n_huffhines
She could never be The Puppet Master!

I was going to gripe about the bad Janelle/favorable Nicole edit when she got eliminated but didnt want to sound too simpy. But (simp simp) that edit was frustrating. Lol

So evidently Analice is signed on for next season of The Challenge, Brett is close. Yay on Brett, who cares on Analice.

Jordan has been suspended for 2-3 seasons for the 2012 fight with Nia. Honestly Jordan usually competes for a couple seasons, then leaves for 2 or 3 anyway. It will be interesting seeing Tori without him, I think she will be better off not being tied to him on the show.

Rumor that Mattie, Rogan and Bear got suspended too. Mattie...meh. I don't like Rogan but he's a decent "Villain" Losing Bear sucks, dudes funny as hell to me.

So evidently Analice is signed on for next season of The Challenge, Brett is close. Yay on Brett, who cares on Analice.

Jordan has been suspended for 2-3 seasons for the 2012 fight with Nia. Honestly Jordan usually competes for a couple seasons, then leaves for 2 or 3 anyway. It will be interesting seeing Tori without him, I think she will be better off not being tied to him on the show.

Rumor that Mattie, Rogan and Bear got suspended too. Mattie...meh. I don't like Rogan but he's a decent "Villain" Losing Bear sucks, dudes funny as hell to me.

Suspended now for a fight from 8 years ago? Suspend yourself, MTV. WTF.

I'm watching season 31 and after years of relentless bullying on the show, out of nowhere, TJ gives a lecture about how bullying is not cool. What?

Suspended now for a fight from 8 years ago? Suspend yourself, MTV. WTF.

I'm watching season 31 and after years of relentless bullying on the show, out of nowhere, TJ gives a lecture about how bullying is not cool. What?

It was pretty bad. Nia called him the n word, and he said "I'm an N?" 3 times, then jumped around making monkey noises. It was pretty bad. She later got banned for touching his D and calling him the F word. Not excusing him but like you said it was long time ago and him and her are really good friends now. I do get suspending him. He seems to have learned from it, but people want blood not change.

Yeah it's hard to have your biggest stars Wes, Bananas and CT bully people for a decade, and then say ok guys stop it now. Bananas was even worse with Kenny and Evan.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
OK, I've watch seasons 20-35. I'm gonna go further back on the Challenge. Where should I start @BadJerry20 ?

All Access starts right where it started getting good and are all worth watching. IMO 11 has a lot of the better old players Landon, Derrick, Coral, and Alton. 12 introduces Wes (roided up crazy version) Kenny and Evan and has Theo and 13 introduces Bananas and I think CT. Those episodes are only 20 minutes too. And give context for other seasons following to 20.

Actually you could probably skip 11. It's just the Derrick and Alton show. Like 5 women quit during elimination and the final is the worst thing ever. Plus 12 is really good because of Wes and Theo

Edit: plus Coral is on 12 and she's probably the funniest girl ever on the show.

Last edited:
Tyler getting caught playing all sides twice in 4 weeks shows you how incredibly lucky (and good) he was to make it through an entire season with that strategy.

VN Store

Back