'21 GA CB Nyland Green (UGA commit)

I sense condenscension. Not super dad by any means. Just enjoy it. Wont have these times for very long.

Lol nah at all!...just being funny...but anyone who sticks around for those times and cherishes the moments like you are describing At the moment are definitely super dads in my opinion..so in all seriousness enjoy them..they fly by for sure.i enjoy being an FUNcle that’s as far as I’ve gotten🤘🏽🤘🏽Love love kids man..they teach you something new everyday.

Last edited:
Lol nah at all!...just being funny...but anyone who sticks around for those times and cherishes the moments like the you are describing At the moment are definitely super dads in my opinion..so in all seriousness enjoy them..they fly by for sure.i enjoy being an FUNcle that’s as far as I’ve gotten🤘🏽🤘🏽Love love kids man..they teach you something new everyday.
My 4 year old, my middle. Teaches me stuff all day. In fact, she tells me all kinds of stuff. Like, 'Daddy (head turned sideways), told you I could do it by myself.'

My 4 year old, my middle. Teaches me stuff all day. In fact, she tells me all kinds of stuff. Like, 'Daddy (head turned sideways), told you I could do it by myself.'

Hahha!...so awesome!..if I ever have a girl God forbid just because I fear for some else’s son😂😂 making her understanding her self worth and possessing independence will be 1 and 2 on my list can’t be having daddy issues out here because that activates the “No knock” warrants on these a$$holes out here today..it’s a scary world from when we were raised man.

Reactions: Jackcrevol

VN Store

Back