'21 TN OL Jmarion Jenkins-Gooch (Missouri commit)

Don’t see how. Especially OL. I would think Pruitt wants to get 3 OL this cycle. We only have 1 committed I believe.
I think they have to at least consider Wanya and Darnell leaving early. Brandon Kennedy cant play forever. They need a surplus and let the chips fall where they may.

I think they have to at least consider Wanya and Darnell leaving early. Brandon Kennedy cant play forever. They need a surplus and let the chips fall where they may.

Maybe Pruitt takes 4 OL this year. I would think our OL depth looks pretty favorable right now.

Well, the writing on the wall is that Parker, Mims and Gooch are in. The questions will be if smith sticks and if Orr commits.

I think Smith stays. He is a true tackle prospect and we need tackles. Alot of ppl believe Parker will play guard in college and Gooch has the size to play T but I'm not sure if he has the quick feet to play the position. Mims would be ideal and Orr may be the fallback plan.

If there were 4-5 clearly better OL that wanted to be Vols, of course he would. That might be unlikely, but he ain't untouchable.
I see there’s 5 possible right now WITH him...where’s the 6th?

My guess here is that Gooch is higher on the board than Orr. Smith, Gooch, and Parker then try to keep the iron hot with Orr while you wait to see what happens with Mims.

Things are about to get interesting on class attrition We add 3 more OL and we are at 27 with the following realistic options still on the board:

Malone
TID
Green
Mondon

VN Store

Back