Big Brother

Of course you don't. Yes about 4 athletes and 3 B movie actors, and if they started pushing random products I would stop following them. We might have a miscommunication going on. To be clear I'm referring to randos that push products.

Do they drive cars? Do they mention media they like? Do they stay at hotels? Do they wear sunglasses? Do they wear clothes? LOL

Like you're alluding to, being an influencer doesn't mean you have blatant advertising in your posts. The good ones get paid without it.

Do they drive cars? Do they mention media they like? Do they stay at hotels? Do they wear sunglasses? Do they wear clothes? LOL

Like you're alluding to, being an influencer doesn't mean you have blatant advertising in your posts. The good ones get paid without it.

Probably. Don't know and don't care to the next 3 dipsh*t questions, and sometimes.

None of what you said makes it less strange to me. You are correct though NicoleF and her 630k Instagram followers is the same thing as MJ.

Last edited:
Probably. Don't know and don't care to the next 3 dipsh*t questions, and sometimes.

None of what you said makes it less strange to me. You are correct though NicoleF and her 630k Instagram followers is the same thing as MJ.

Yeah, I said they're the same. That's exactly what I said.

LOL, you just looked at her Instagram to count her followers. You gave her your attention, even if it were for just a split second. That's what it's all about. It's the attention economy. Jordan had our attention. He was an early pioneer of the attention economy, and his scale was massive. Nobody follows them to be influenced. They follow them because they like them.

We're not that far away from having everyday people getting $ and perks from corporations for social media posts. The Mom who has 1k followers and posts a selfie with her kids in the Starbucks drive-thru will see $12.37 hit her Venmo. It's coming.

Last edited:
I know.

Lol holy poop you are weirdo, that doesn't know how Google works I guess. Idc how much you babble it's still strange to me.

Last edited:
I wish they would double evicted both of these scrubs. Julie kind of an ***hole though. At least after Tyer gets Janelle out next week I can stop watching BB Some Stard.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
People saying Janelle won because Tyler switched from 11 to 12 and Janelle was faster. I like Janelle but 5+4+3=12 lol

Kevin finally wakes up from his season long nap to try and get Janelle to fight Nicole. Lol

Edit: now he is talking game and my brain is bleeding.

Double edit: now he is absolutely schooling Janelle on Memphis and his gameplay, and she is in super denial or she is stupid. I am disappoint. Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
I'm laying here butt booty *** naked, eating pepperonis and babbling on a website about BB live feeds...it might be time to start looking for a job. Lol

Da’Vonne was being completely transparent with David, while he told her absolutely nothing. On top of that, he’s trying to align himself with the other side of the house, and yet she voted Nicole out lol

Da’Vonne was being completely transparent with David, while he told her absolutely nothing. On top of that, he’s trying to align himself with the other side of the house, and yet she voted Nicole out lol

He is so bad at this game and the best part is he thinks he is really good, always trying to talk in riddles and sh*t. I kind of enjoy watching him now. Lol

I just wanted to see the season 21 players do good. But the more I watch of David the more I see he’s a lost cause

They should have brought him back on a second chances or half new/ half old season, something besides Some Stars. He sucks but he's also trying to play catch gameplay wise with a bunch of people that have played full or multiple seasons. It would have given him a better chance and us a better player to watch.

I hate how these all-star shows in Survivor and BB just end up pitting old against new. BB production hung Janelle, Memphis, and Kayser out to dry, and then Memphis's dumb ass turned up the heat. I'm convinced there's nothing the old people can do to stay out of the crosshairs. We see it again and again. Janelle and Kayser aren't even winners in 5 combined seasons. Only one of the 3 has even been a finalist.

Reactions: BadJerry20
RE: the Challenge

Anytime Nelson is in the DR explaining something, it's must-see TV. He's so enthusiastic and trying so hard to be clever and it's just so bad.

I hate how these all-star shows in Survivor and BB just end up pitting old against new. BB production hung Janelle, Memphis, and Kayser out to dry, and then Memphis's dumb ass turned up the heat. I'm convinced there's nothing the old people can do to stay out of the crosshairs. We see it again and again. Janelle and Kayser aren't even winners in 5 combined seasons. Only one of the 3 has even been a finalist.

It makes for another boring season that I might stop watching. Old players are already kind of screwed, cause younger players want to take out a legend. Janelle had a target the size of Dr Will as soon as she walked in the house.

Sucks cause my favorite Survivor player is Parvati and BB is Janelle, and they came back only to get obliterated. Lol

One of the things that sucks about these big alliances is there’s no mystery about what’s going to happen, the writing is on the wall days before the eviction even takes place

Lol what was the point Dani and Enzo? Just show how stupid the sheep are? If the dumb dumbs squad of Bay, Da, Kevin, and Ian would have voted Kayser she would have stayed lol I'm done

VN Store

Back