Tennessean: Harrison Bailey participates in Tennessee football practice after being out last week

I heard HB covid tests and gives the ok to each offensive starter between every play and still has 10 seconds on the play clock.

Reactions: VolZen
Rumor has it they scrimmaged and Bailey was 25/25, 500 yards and 7 TD’s.

He also rushed for 300 yards and 2 TD’s.

Nailed a 60 yard field goal too, just for fun.

True, but I heard reports that he stayed locked on to his first receiver the whole time. I've seen enough. Bust.

Reactions: BenGrimm
Harrison in the Bama game and threw a flea flicker to himself proceeded to fumble three times allowing the Bama players to catch up carrying all 12 players across the goal line...the 12th player was Saban;=)))

Reactions: FïreBall
Chuck Norris tells Harrison Bailey jokes.
1779268_10203315971240829_305516157_n.jpg

Rumor has it they scrimmaged and Bailey was 25/25, 500 yards and 7 TD’s.

He also rushed for 300 yards and 2 TD’s.

Nailed a 60 yard field goal too, just for fun.

Afterwards CJP said "the kid is good but JG will probably hold on to the job a little too long".

Yes I do. If he had been able to have a spring, and a full summer/fall practice session, I'd agree with you. But, that being said, HB needs time. Hell, redshirt him.
This year doesnt count towards eligibility so if he is going to be a freshman next year reguardless they might as well play him. Honestly this season is kinda shot anyway so i would play all of my young guys in hopes of having a breakout 2021 season. Its basically 10 glorified scrimmages.

Reactions: cgrish
This year doesnt count towards eligibility so if he is going to be a freshman next year reguardless they might as well play him. Honestly this season is kinda shot anyway so i would play all of my young guys in hopes of having a breakout 2021 season. Its basically 10 glorified scrimmages.

What makes you say that, Orange?

Honestly asking, don't intend any aggression in that. I've seen other folks say the same thing, but can't figure out what it means.

Is it because the B10 and PAC aren't playing? Because without Ohio State or USC there's no chance we'll have the 4 best teams in the CFP? Or something to do with the AP and Coaches' polls?

Honest question, please explain. Thanks!

p.s. And what about the SEC championship? Won't that still be as significant as any other year? Or why not?

What makes you say that, Orange?

Honestly asking, don't intend any aggression in that. I've seen other folks say the same thing, but can't figure out what it means.

Is it because the B10 and PAC aren't playing? Because without Ohio State or USC there's no chance we'll have the 4 best teams in the CFP? Or something to do with the AP and Coaches' polls?

Honest question, please explain. Thanks!

p.s. And what about the SEC championship? Won't that still be as significant as any other year? Or why not?
Obviously not him because he thinks they play all 10, but I've seen others say it just feels like these games are scrimmages because they think season gets cancelled after 2-3 games and don't think we get a full 10 game season.

VN Store

Back