Big Brother

The live feeds are 50% people discussing Janelle, mostly the white chicks. I hate when girls say, "oh she is just jealous, that's why she doesn't like me" but it really feels like they are jealous or threatened by how liked she is outside of the house.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
The live feeds are 50% people discussing Janelle, mostly the white chicks. I hate when girls say, "oh she is just jealous, that's why she doesn't like me" but it really feels like they are jealous or threatened by how liked she is outside of the house.

It's how the girls were in her first season. They all ganged up on her and every week they tried to get her out and she ended up breaking them because they couldn't.

Reactions: BadJerry20
I loved Memphis's totally transparent safety suite push because it served as a Big Brother IQ test. Christmas, Cody, Nicole A, and Bayleigh totally failed (based on what production showed us).

I feel like Christmas would do about anything people she is aligned with tell her to do. She is not a very independent thinker and seems to want the "cool kids" to like her way to much. I was surprised how many people went along with it though, like half of the house competed.

I feel like Christmas would do about anything people she is aligned with tell her to do. She is not a very independent thinker and seems to want the "cool kids" to like her way to much. I was surprised how many people went along with it though, like half of the house competed.

Non-game related, Christmas gained like 8 lbs since her season and it made her look 200% more like a chipmunk.

I don't blame people for competing. It might have been the right move for Bayleigh, but the edit made it look like she didn't question anything. She just bought what Memphis was selling. Nicole A maybe made the right move, IDK, we'll see what happens this week, but her move was made based on her pride, not reason.

I think Nicole kind of sucks at this game, and while her initial reason was pride, the end choice seemed to be how many were competing and her weighing her odds of winning. So I think she made the right choice.

Reactions: n_huffhines
Shame, I really like both Nicole and David. But I think David’s a bigger threat to Memphis, he’s going to be gunning for him if he doesn’t get sent home.

RE: The Challenge

I do not like him as a person, but I can't get enough of Zach. He is so inadvertently funny. He cried from cramps on the final. He lashed out at everyone because he wasn't with his family for his nephew's birth. He yelled at TJ because he was having a claustrophobic panic attack. Calling men the superior "species". Giving Wes an advantage, then lying about it, then telling the DR "Johnny's just mad because I'm playing my own game", and then lying some more about it, then his super-secret Wes alliance gets publicly discovered 10 minutes after its inception....the dude is a freaking beautiful disaster. If he had half a brain and an ounce of emotional maturity, he would've won 5 of these things by now.

LOL, Zach just lost to a one-handed guy in a sledge-hammer swinging competition after he called himself Thor.

I remember watching that mad cause my guy was about to get screwed, facing a dude twice his size with twice as many hands in a sledgehammer comp. Lol Then Zach was Zach. Making it even more funny is the girl he dogged on his team was the reason they were even semi close.

Dani told Nicole F if she wins HOH she will nominate Janelle, and during the Nom speech tell her she is uninvited to her wedding. Also claiming Janelle only came back to become a social media influencer. Man these chicks are going to have Janelle PTSD after this season.

Random I'm getting old thoughts: I'm all for getting your money but the fact that social media influencers exist, is so strange to me. More strange for the follower part than the influencer part.

Random I'm getting old thoughts: I'm all for getting your money but the fact that social media influencers exist, is so strange to me. More strange for the follower part than the influencer part.

It's the same thing as Michael Jordan getting a Nike contract 40 years ago. He had our attention, so he got their money. It's just a different platform now.

Watching The Challenge 29 and it's so funny to see Ashley and Hunter in their honeymoon phase. Also, now knowing Hunter's dream is to open a gym for handicapped kids, her stealing his money is all the more awful.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
I don't even know what this means, but just pretend I said Bruce Jenner and Wheaties. Or OJ Simpson and Isotoners.

You follow famous people on social media, right?

Of course you don't. Yes about 4 athletes and 3 B movie actors, and if they started pushing random products I would stop following them. We might have a miscommunication going on. To be clear I'm referring to randos that push products. D listers are not the same as famous athletes or actors being spokespeople.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back