Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
My view is hardly doom and gloom. I’m just saying that if we don’t play this Fall it may be beneficial to our recruiting class vs getting skulldrug by our competition yet again. Always look on the bright side of life.

Dunno why you think we will get “skulldrug” we played Alabama close last year well a lot closer then the score showed. With a team that was trying to find its identity.

Active cases decreased by 54 from yesterday in Knox County. 83 over the past two days.

Deaths went from 46 to 45. Yes 46 to 45. Someone with COVID was revived over the past 24 hours evidently.

45 deaths! 45 in a county of nearly 500,000. More people than that have died straining too hard on the toilet since March.

My view is hardly doom and gloom. I’m just saying that if we don’t play this Fall it may be beneficial to our recruiting class vs getting skulldrug by our competition yet again. Always look on the bright side of life.
Let's not talk about silver linings until we know we need one

I was reading on the Nebraska board that it would be incredibly short sighted to leave. It would end up costing them too much money. I think they are judt going to have to accept it.

They've been getting north of $50 million a year from the Big 10. Big 12 teams are pulling in far less.
They can't actually leave from what I've read, until 2023. That said, could the conference stop them from unilaterally scheduling individual games with others? That is the question I have.

Reactions: OrangenSC
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back