Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d still love Tennessee and I’d not be a fan for them. When they join the Vols, they become family. I‘m their fan when they become a Vol.

If they never do, I’m still a Tennessee Volunteer first and forever.

I just don’t think some of these players understand that.
And we feel the same for the coaches, yeah?

But they are valued (by universities, not talking you) at their FMV (not quite FMV, since artificial and non-market distributions are being paid to the others). Yet, players are exempt in capitalism it seems.

The players are amateurs, yet the coaches are not amateur coaches.

Last edited:
Reactions: CreiveHallVol
I think any big ten/pac12 players who could be eligible to transfer as a grad might jump. Other than that, NCAA isn't going to allow covid free agency.

I will say an SEC/ACC fantasy draft of all those players would rule. Put it on tv and make some more millions.

Reactions: drvenner
i think that's what'll be the driving force with most anything that gets shut down or limited, sports or not.

if everyone was so confident, then decisiosn would already be made. there's been nothing but waffling for the past 6 weeks or so, and each step taken has been another step to soften the blow.

at this point, i don't know how anyone was realistically expecting football to happen, w/zero doubts......and when it gets to the point where p5'ish programs are cancelling seasons and p5 conferences are hinting at not playing, at that point, it's just a house of cards, and it all comes down.

anyway....it is what it is at this point, and i doubt seriously you could point at Sankey and just blame him for how this turns out....especially when/if other p5 programs and conferences start pulling the plug.....
But we aren’t other conferences
1597202267948.gif

Shuler finished second in the Heisman voting and drafted third overall (in his Junior year). He was incredibly athletic. I love Dobbs, but he isn’t in the same stratosphere as Shuler.
Do what? Shuler was a great athlete, all around better QB, better passer. Heath is my all time fav Vol.

Cmon man. Dobbs was like having an elite RB at QB. He was deceptively fast and couldnt be tackled.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Bonkers_Group.jpg
never had this but looks like it could pull the tooth straight from the root.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back