Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t taken a flu shot since the military, but I will this year. I realize they are two different viruses and one immunization from one doesn’t cover you from the other one. I just don’t want to leave myself open to both of them. Not taking the chance.

I am required by the hospital to get the flu vaccine every year.

Get it as soon as it comes out. Allows your body plenty of time to prepare ...September is optimal.

Dobbs > Shuler when it came to athleticism and mobility , running etc. Holloway was before my time.
Shuler finished second in the Heisman voting and drafted third overall (in his Junior year). He was incredibly athletic. I love Dobbs, but he isn’t in the same stratosphere as Shuler.

The threat of lawsuits will be enough to clear them. NCAA will cave and let them play anywhere they want if they transfer.
Legal system + NCAA = slowest combination ever. Would take months with those 2.

Not sure what grounds they would sue on anyway. It's not like they are employees

No way the NCAA lets those players be eligible unless they are grad transfers. It would be insanity and school has just started. Plus those conferences would be destroyed. No guarantee the other 3 power conferences will play either.
Yup. B1G and PAC would not let that happen. Especially as long as they have the "we are trying to play in the Spring" card in their back pocket. Zero chance.

You sound happy? Haha. He made it sound unlikely 😑

During a Tuesday appearance on the “Dan Patrick Show,” Sankey was asked about the possibility of the SEC adding a team like Ohio State for the coming season. Sankey shut that down pretty quickly.

“There are probably any number of legal, contractual, media, I could just go down the list of reasons that that’s not quite practical,” Sankey answered

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back