Big Brother

Such a dumb move by Janelle to play for safety. Kayser was playing alone, he was going to save her, and now she can't play again.

Such a dumb move by Janelle to play for safety. Kayser was playing alone, he was going to save her, and now she can't play again.

Yeah, and Kayser didn't tell her to hang back either....tho it wasn't totally clear from the rules, are you able to go as a plus one if you've already won safety and vice versa? That part of the rule was unclear to me.

Reactions: BadJerry20
Apparently Enzo told Danielle "you're cool with me because your Dad's one of my favorite players"

He's such a fkn idiot, on so many levels.

I've watched you on two seasons and I don't like or respect you because of who you are and how you play. I like you because of your Dad, who you hate. Be my friend?

Reactions: BadJerry20
Yeah, and Kayser didn't tell her to hang back either....tho it wasn't totally clear from the rules, are you able to go as a plus one if you've already won safety and vice versa? That part of the rule was unclear to me.

That's a good question. All I remember is "if you play once, you can't play again" If they could play after being the plus one, it was an extremely dumb move.

I've seen people online saying it was dumb because she put a target on her back, hard disagree with that. She already had a Dr Will from all stars target on her back as soon as she walked in.

Maybe I'm just getting old and crotchety, but those nom speeches were painfully bad and that comp made me want to punch my TV. I really hope whoever made those skits didn't think they were funny.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Maybe I'm just getting old and crotchety, but those nom speeches were painfully bad and that comp made me want to punch my TV. I really hope whoever made those skits didn't think they were funny.
It’s not just you, those skits really were cringe worthy, though watching some of their reactions was pretty funny

Is this just going to be another season of the fringe people not realizing they are the fringe people? Get your sh*t together Janelle and make an alliance already. Lol

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa

VN Store

Back