2020 NBA Season Thread (brought to you by Jerry’s need for attention)

@BadJerry20 , I got MTV hits on Amazon and I've been watching so many old seasons of The Challenge. Probably watched 10 in the last month. It's crazy seeing how different it is now, and I haven't watched anything earlier than season 20.

Last edited:
Reactions: BadJerry20
@BadJerry20 , I got MTV hits on Amazon and I've been watching so many old seasons of The Challenge. Probably watched 10 in the last month. It's crazy seeing how different it is now, and I haven't watched anything earlier than season 20.

I know we were talking in the other thread but...so Cutthroat is the earliest you've watched? FWIW the Fresh Meats S12 and 19 are really good, great Wes seasons. 18 The Ruins is great the first half also great Wes season lol. Honestly all of 11-19 on CBS All Access are worth watching. 11-13 are 20 minute episodes so you can zip through a season quick.

I know we were talking in the other thread but...so Cutthroat is the earliest you've watched? FWIW the Fresh Meats S12 and 19 are really good, great Wes seasons. 18 The Ruins is great the first half also great Wes season lol. Honestly all of 11-19 on CBS All Access are worth watching. 11-13 are 20 minute episodes so you can zip through a season quick.

OK, you've convinced me to go back further.

I meant to post OP ITOT, but IDK what I'm doing

Reactions: BadJerry20
OK, you've convinced me to go back further.

I meant to post OP ITOT, but IDK what I'm doing

Meh nobodies in here anyway lol

I mean you see Wes and Johnny's first appearances and their full journey so that's cool. Old Wes was a lunatic, and CT was full psycho mode.

With Nurkic back if they sneak in, the Blazers are going to be the best 8 seed in a long time. Lakers will win, but that series will be tough.

Clippers were trying to give that to the Blazers and they couldn't close it out. I believe Clips went Green, Morris, McGruder, Jackson, and Mann and came back from down 5, lol.

It was worse than that, Reg went out around 3 minutes and Shamet was came in, Pat Pat came in for Morris down 5 with 2 minutes left. It was hella funny.

VN Store

Back