Tennessee Vols Basketball Recruiting

I was about to respond pretty much the same way. I don't recall Darden scoring much at all. He didn't need to. He was an excellent floor general, which was what was needed. However, if there was one player on the recent team that was more talented than their elder counterpart, I might have picked bone over Darden. Bone is 6'3". Darden was 5'11", if I remember correctly (he could still dunk with ease). To my memory, I would say that they had similar abilities, but I would love to see what others think.

I would have to pick Bone. He had games where he would completely dominate. I don't recall Darden doing that. Darden was probably quicker, but not as fast. I also would pick Darden as a better man defender.

I was about to respond pretty much the same way. I don't recall Darden scoring much at all. He didn't need to. He was an excellent floor general, which was what was needed. However, if there was one player on the recent team that was more talented than their elder counterpart, I might have picked bone over Darden. Bone is 6'3". Darden was 5'11", if I remember correctly (he could still dunk with ease). To my memory, I would say that they had similar abilities, but I would love to see what others think.
Bone better than Darden, in my opinion. Especially during his final season as a junior.

Looks like some kid named Glendon Pugh? Never heard of him and looks to have been in the class of 2016. His name comes up associated (loosely) with the University of Pikeville. Weird.

VN Store

Back