'21 GA CB Nyland Green (UGA commit)

So they believe he's UGA bound. It's just funny how it goes from probably being neck and neck to "surging" almost instantly...I guess we will see.
The CBs are people who are riding who has had the hot hand over the last several years. They are use past results to predict future events, but everything changes eventually.

The reps for this brought cases to our school and gave it to us free when it first came out. I'm a teacher now so I can only imagine what curses were flowing from my teachers lips back then!

It’s basically the equivalent of Jolt Cola from my generation. They wouldn’t have dared marketed that at schools back then, though. Parents acted like it was liquid crack. You felt like a rebel just buying it.

Reactions: scienceteaching_vol
The reps for this brought cases to our school and gave it to us free when it first came out. I'm a teacher now so I can only imagine what curses were flowing from my teachers lips back then!
Did we go to the same high school...haha

Same thing happened for me. They loaded us up. Only half the kids liked it, so we typically doubled and tripled up.

Reactions: scienceteaching_vol
We need to get a full time PI on Rusty. The crap we would have on UGA would be incredible.
Okay, so I know we've joked about it. But seriously, are you saying Rusty is a bagman for UGA? Like, legitimately? That would seem like such a brash, careless method, but I'm not deep into the seedy underbelly of the college football recruiting world. I thought this was just a good-natured stab at Rusty. Never imagined any truth to it.

Okay, so I know we've joked about it. But seriously, are you saying Rusty is a bagman for UGA? Like, legitimately? That would seem like such a brash, careless method, but I'm not deep into the seedy underbelly of the college football recruiting world. I thought this was just a good-natured stab at Rusty. Never imagined any truth to it.
Please don’t ask him weird stuff. He’s obviously connected, and leaves us great tidbits. Don’t try and blow his cover 😣

Begging you

VN Store

Back