Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

Got home three hours ago and took my dog Bailey (a 10 year old German Shepherd) for an extra long walk around the block... took about 40 minutes. She wasn't inside the door more than 5 minutes and she took a big, black, diarrhea crap on my living room carpet that I had steam cleaned in February. Is there a thread for pics of dead dogs on here? We need one.
1596517635644.jpeg

This has been discussed, and I think even in this thread, but I'll be damned if I can find it.

I know Wendy Davis from Davis Branch Blueticks is the breeder who handles the current Smokey line, which begins with our current beloved mascot Smokey X. A fellow forum member once provided me her contact information.

I cannot locate who it is breeds the line Smokey IX is from however. Anyone have any insight?

Of my ridiculous COVID purchases, a good dog is going to be the smartest and least ridiculous.

Last edited:
This has been discussed, and I think even in this thread, but I'll be damned if I can find it.

I know Wendy Davis from Davis Branch Blueticks is the breeder who handles the current Smokey line, which begins with our current beloved mascot Smokey X. A fellow forum member once provided me her contact information.

I cannot locate who it is breeds the line Smokey IX is from however. Anyone have any insight?

Of my ridiculous COVID purchases, a good dog is going to be the smartest and least ridiculous.

No better purchase than a dog. Just a great friend and absolutely the best thing in the world for the mind and outlook on life.

Reactions: The Dog

VN Store

Back