'21 GA CB Nyland Green (UGA commit)

"They are in the mix with me," Green said. "I have a lot of considering to do and I'd like to drop a top four or five schools. I'm not sure when I'm going to do that."

Tennessee's staff and current players have been working the Newton product pretty hard. The Vols have definitely surged for him thanks to certain factors.

"Tennessee is amazing," Green said. "They run an amazing defense and they are just an all around great place. I like their staff. I have a good feel for them. Their whole staff is recruiting me."

"DA is the guy," Green said. "That's the corner coach and the DC. What more could you want. It's an amazing relationship. He likes my game with my length and physicality."

He is also very fond of head coach Jeremy Pruitt.

"Coach Pruitt is my guy," Green said. "He always makes me laugh. When you have a good relationship with the head coach, there isn't much more to say. He's a nice and amazing all around person. He's a great coach."

Green will be spending plenty of time with his family in an effort to work toward a decision. He hopes to take visits this fall before announcing.

"Find a school that fits me and my family," Green said. "Finding a place that sees me for off the field and not just a player."
-VQ

VolQuest - Where do the Vols stand for 4-star Nyland Green?

Last edited:
Again

Green
Mcghee
Rucker
Keyy

Filthy
68973755-no-fly-zone-banner-no-flying-on-white-background-prohibit-sign-vector-in-red-circle.jpg

Another major UGA in-state target at a premium position that could come down to Georgia and Tennessee. Auburn and Clemson are both still recruiting the All-American CB from Newton County HS. There is some talk that could end his recruitment sooner than later. I would go UGA as of today, but it would be with low confidence. Again the CB situation at Georgia is very thin after this year and Green is aware of this.
- UGA 247

Tennessee definitely has become more of a legitimate contender for Green within the past month or two. The Vols were high on his list earlier this year, too, but the speculation through the spring and into the early weeks of the summer suggested that Clemson, Auburn and Georgia were the main contenders.

I think Tennessee has made a move over the past several weeks, though, and Auburn, Georgia and the Vols are the teams that most people believe are standing out to him. I don’t think there’s a consensus right now on exactly where things stand, but I wouldn’t say Tennessee is the favorite, based on what I’ve heard lately. I think the Vols are serious contenders, though, and have given themselves a legitimate shot — a much better chance than I would’ve said they had a couple months ago.
callahan

“AP” said:
Chad posted on Georgia board that he has heard more and more about UGA and Vols. He put his Forecast in just because he had heard UGA surged. The other forecasts were placed imo because Chad did it. Nothing is imminent nor done. It matches up with what I have in the war room. Auburn has tumbled hard in this one. Sadly this is why I think forecast and crystal ball is flawed. One knowledgeable person does it and others who have no knowledge of recruit do it just because that one person does. Gives the illusion that all these other people knew when they just rode the coattails of someone else. Anyway....that’s my 2 cents.
Interesting

Interesting

Jake Rowe

“Rusty gave an update on Green just a couple of days ago saying UGA was surging. Kipp did the same a few days before that and Keith has provided similar info. No CBs yet but it seems like a matter of time.”

Jake Rowe

“Rusty gave an update on Green just a couple of days ago saying UGA was surging. Kipp did the same a few days before that and Keith has provided similar info. No CBs yet but it seems like a matter of time.”
So they believe he's UGA bound. It's just funny how it goes from probably being neck and neck to "surging" almost instantly...I guess we will see.

Reactions: #Vol4Life1991

VN Store

Back