'21 TN K JT Carver (Tennessee Commit) (PWO)

Words cannot describe the stiffness and soreness I’ve got going on right now haha
Been there bruh, vitamin e on all those cuts. I got in a super bad one and my grandmother, rest her soul begged me to put vitamin e on my cuts. I did on my face but not the others. No scarring hardly at all there. 3 decades later and scars still there where I said hell with it

Been there bruh, vitamin e on all those cuts. I got in a super bad one and my grandmother, rest her soul begged me to put vitamin e on my cuts. I did on my face but not the others. No scarring hardly at all there. 3 decades later and scars still there where I said hell with it
Oddly enough most of my cuts and glass marks are not very deep at all. I’ve got a nasty mark on my arm with some bad black bruises where the seatbelt got ahold of me really good

Reactions: StoVol
I'm confused. Did he really commit? Just want to get this young man the Booming welcome he deserves. lol

@VOLUNTEERSZN if you go back to the OP and edit the 247 link, the 247 data will be superimposed in the thread

I don’t know why, but on some 247 profiles, the “P” in “player” is lower case. It has to be capitalized for the 247 info to show. When it’s lower cased, just the link shows.
7D45758A-5155-4FAC-AA5C-94D2EF921407.jpeg

VN Store

Back