Is there going to be the Nike Week Zero shoe release this year?

NO SIR EEE

The Sultan Of Swat
I can’t find anything on the shoes this year. Just wondering if anyone else knew? This was about the time last year I purchased the smoke grey ones.

[replies should stick to discussion about this year's shoes... the mods]

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
There was discussion about this in several other threads, and the general understanding is that Nike experienced some supply issues with their Chinese factories being closed for a period of time this winter/spring due to COVID-19. While I'm sure these shoes (whatever style they may be this year) were designed at some point in 2019 and possibly produced (or at least production-ready) at this point, especially given that a new polo shirt has appeared for teams on Nike's website indicating that there is new inventory that has been produced, my guess is that Nike is holding off until there's no more uncertainty regarding Week Zero. I bet they'll release the last week of August, but that is just a relatively-uninformed inkling.

I can’t find anything on the shoes this year. Just wondering if anyone else knew? This was about the time last year I purchased the smoke grey ones.
Hey man I’ve been wondering the same thing, but I’d just keep it in the uniform thread from now on if I were you. This thread will just turn into what it has already turned into.

[replies should stick to discussion about this year's shoes... the mods]

With your username, you probably shouldn't use the title of your post to ask a Yes-or-No question.

Here is a couple pics

Attachments

• 23FC57D2-CF33-44D3-A350-D91CBF0E0F95.jpeg
    23FC57D2-CF33-44D3-A350-D91CBF0E0F95.jpeg
    315.8 KB · Views: 26
  • CF19232F-7689-4E76-88E9-7351F671ABCD.jpeg
    CF19232F-7689-4E76-88E9-7351F671ABCD.jpeg
    403.5 KB · Views: 24
I have always had a hard time finding the shoes. This year I feel I'm early enough to get a pair. I will definitely be buying a set once we figure out when they'll be release.

VN Store

Back