UNC "Tarheels" name now Racist

That’s such bull$hit that these losers can hijack a hand signal and then the media runs with it . People were so mad that the Cadets were not racist last year at the Army/Navy game after some guys flashed the 👌🏻.
The point wasn't to "hijack" anything, it was to show how stupid leftists are.

Don't fall into the trap of thinking the OK symbol is racist. Laugh at the idiots, move on, and keep using it. If someone calls you racist for doing it, you know to toss that person on out of your life.

Considering that Vanderbilt family owned plantations and slaves and their fortunes were built in part by the railroad systems which were built on the backs of slaves, I'm surprised Vanderbilt has yet to become a target.

Reactions: oz615
The point wasn't to "hijack" anything, it was to show how stupid leftists are.

Don't fall into the trap of thinking the OK symbol is racist. Laugh at the idiots, move on, and keep using it. If someone calls you racist for doing it, you know to toss that person on out of your life.

I don’t fall into that line of linking at all. I won’t let those idiots carry some sort of influence over me.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Considering that Vanderbilt family owned plantations and slaves and their fortunes were built in part by the railroad systems which were built on the backs of slaves, I'm surprised Vanderbilt has yet to become a target.
The Vanderbilts were Northerners that didn't use slave labor or own plantations.

However, if you look at things as the SJWs do, then yes, they should still be cancelled. The transportation infrastructure they built (steamboats and railroads) were heavily involved in transporting cotton into the North, which was of course grown by slaves.

The Vanderbilts were Northerners that didn't use slave labor or own plantations.

However, if you look at things as the SJWs do, then yes, they should still be cancelled. The transportation infrastructure they built (steamboats and railroads) were heavily involved in transporting cotton into the North, which was of course grown by slaves.

I read it on the interweb so it has to be true...:cool:
9 White Celebs, World Leaders Whose Families Owned Slaves

9 White Celebs, World Leaders Whose Families Owned Slaves
Posted byBy ABS Contributor | August 21, 2013 176 Comments

Anderson Cooper
A rule of thumb is: where there is old money, you will find some connection to slavery. So, of course, it wasn’t hard to determine that Anderson Cooper was connected, in a familial way, to slavery. His bloodline is tied to the Vanderbilts, one of the richest families in American history. Cooper’s great-great-grandfather, Cornelius Vanderbilt – who was also Cooper’s cousin through inbreeding – was a tycoon who built his wealth from shipping and railroads. He also owned plantations: one, in particular, was in Georgetown, S.C., where Michelle Robinson Obama’s ancestor Jim Robinson, who was born a slave in 1850, worked.

and of course this

The Legacy of Slavery At Vanderbilt

For goodness sake man,don't give these folks anymore ideal,please! ; )

VN Store

Back